Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawsuit ?????

Dirk Jones Sr
    My son Dirk Jr recently came to me looking for guidance. He mentioned that he got kicked off some stupid boating forums where stupid ass canadians live and drink their lifes away. After many years of law practice we may have a law suit on our hands. If stupid ass Canadaians like that chick Kim Hanson can write on here, why can't one of the most intellectual people here in CA (Dirk JR) continue to post.

HM
    My son Dirk Jr recently came to me looking for guidance. He mentioned that he got kicked off some stupid boating forums where stupid ass canadians live and drink their lifes away. After many years of law practice we may have a law suit on our hands. If stupid ass Canadaians like that chick Kim Hanson can write on here, why can't one of the most intellectual people here in CA (Dirk JR) continue to post.
    Because it is a cruel yet funny world that has a fine line.
    Besides, if they kicked off Hanson, then who would UT spoon after shredding? :boxed:

Kachina26
    Oh, here we go

Jet Hydro
    Is Tony at it again ? ---->Dirk Jones Sr ? :sleeping:

oldbuck40
    My son Dirk Jr recently came to me looking for guidance. He mentioned that he got kicked off some stupid boating forums where stupid ass canadians live and drink their lifes away. After many years of law practice we may have a law suit on our hands. If stupid ass Canadaians like that chick Kim Hanson can write on here, why can't one of the most intellectual people here in CA (Dirk JR) continue to post.YOU yes YOU DIRK SR. are the kind of jackass lawyers that need to get a life. why dont you just go sue your self for being such a dumb @zz!!! your kid is probably a spoiled brat that someone stood up to and he ran home to daddy so he can sue someone for calling him names or telling him to get off the board,,,get a life :cry:

Will someone please get the net. I think we have a biter.

oldbuck40
    Will someone please get the net. I think we have a biter.Rexone you know how it is! this kind of stupidity just pisses me off!

why can't one of the most intellectual people here in CA (Dirk JR) continue to post.
    Simply put, your son is of reduced mental capacity and likes to post pictures of his small inverted penis on ***boat. My guess is its a family trait. Unfortunately we don't allow posting of small or even large penises on ***boat. Although there are some pretty large dickheads here in bench racers most are respectful enough of forum rules to not post pictures of their private (or not) parts here. Unfortunately your son's 2 brain cells were not both engaged at that time and he ignored forum rules, hence he is now whining to his daddy.
    Glad to make your aquaintence sr. durk. Please make your stay here on ***boat an enjoyable one even if a short one.
    Please send all legal complaints to:
    The lawfirm of Brown, Hanson, & Hooligan
    Regina, Canada
    They handle all bench racers legal issues.

lucky
    Simply put, your son is of reduced mental capacity and likes to post pictures of his small inverted penis on ***boat. My guess is its a family trait. Unfortunately we don't allow posting of small or even large penises on ***boat. Although there are some pretty large dickheads here in bench racers most are respectful enough of forum rules to not post pictures of their private (or not) parts here. Unfortunately your son's 2 brain cells were not both engaged at that time and he ignored forum rules, hence he is now whining to his daddy.
    Glad to make your aquaintence sr. durk. Please make your stay here on ***boat an enjoyable one even if a short one.
    Please send all legal complaints to:
    Regina, Canada
    They handle all bench racers legal issues.
    ok mike - since jr is no longer with us can pops post pics of a severd penis ?

Tom Brown
    Regina, Canada
    We are pro bono in a big way. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast