Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawsuit ?????

NOTALENT
    Did you become a member just so that u could be a freakin loser, and bitch about ur life story??? because thats what ur doing JACK ASS!!...Where's the damn REP POINTS!! I would hit ur ass!!

PHOTOGLOU
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...daisydukes.jpg
    Canada, a different way of life.
    Self portrait SR Now I understand why the inverted penis coment came into play like father like son

oldbuck40
    Hey tough guy where do you see a threat, bitch? PLEAZ PLEAZ, don't get me kicked off. That would sucked if you got kicked off, where would you spew your life story( A sad one that is).i would still be here talking about some guy named dirk,,where you gonna be back on that other forum with your son? by the way cute picture of your son you posted earlier,,,is that how you grow em out in san fran????

Dirk Jones Sr
    Did you become a member just so that u could be a freakin loser, and bitch about ur life story??? because thats what ur doing JACK ASS!!...Where's the damn REP POINTS!! I would hit ur ass!!
    PLEAZ don't give me negative rep points, that would be tragic JACK ASS :frown: Speaking of life story's, thats what all this ***boat shit is all about, ask Kimmy and family.

spectratoad
    Wow, another intelligant HOt BOat poster. I really can't believe the stupid shit that just poored out of your mouth. Who the f--k do you think you are? I am a very successful attorney in the beautiful city of SF. If you want to get into a legal game, bring it bitch.
    Well let's see. I think that there are two things here that pretty much sum up this whil post.
    Attorney----San Francisco.
    Yep pretty much says jacka$$ all the way.

oldbuck40
    PLEAZ don't give me negative rep points, that would be tragic JACK ASS :frown: Speaking of life story's, thats what all this ***boat shit is all about, ask Kimmy and family.see that button on your computer tha says on/off hit it one more time please!

NOTALENT
    PLEAZ don't give me negative rep points, that would be tragic JACK ASS :frown: Speaking of life story's, thats what all this ***boat shit is all about, ask Kimmy and family.
    damn..and now ur falling into it!! your a smart cookie...take ur incest family somewhere else.. :idea:

Dirk Jones Sr
    Fish! That reminds Dirk-off Jones Sr. of gerbils, his favorite furry companion when he is out biscuit snatching in SF.
    You will be served shortly.

HM
    This is a full fledge strike. Hope we don't limit-out too early.
    We got color!!

SummerObsession
    If you guys think this loser is actually an attorney: I've got some real prime real estate in Central Florida you might be interested in!!!
    This is one of the more entertaining threads I've read in a while.
    >>>>yes it was but all good thing must come to an end.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ught-thumb.gif
    but dirkboy crossed the line between fun and the nudity rule. say goodnight dirk.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast