Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Blosdale Memorial Service

BLOZZ JR
    First off I would like to thank everyone for the kind words, phone calls, emails, and posts about my Father, Jeff Blosdale. The Family would like to thank everyone for their support.
    Services are set for Saturday December 18, 2004 at 2 pm at Lietz-Fraze Funeral Home in Lake Havasu City, AZ.
    www.Lietz-FrazeFuneralHome.com
    Thank you,
    Jeff Blosdale, Jr.

bunny 166
    I'm sorry for your loss--God Bless you and your family. You know many people are thinking of you... :wink:

BLOWN HOWARD
    Keep your head up High JR your Dad is a very respectable and missed guy!!!!

shadow
    Very sorry to hear the news Jeff,My heart goes out to you and your family.
    As stated above,Your Dad was a very respectable man and will be missed by many.
    sent you a pm.

ahhell
    My families thouhghts and prayers will be with you and yours in this difficult time....so sorry

OGShocker
    One of the saddest things in life is a missed opportunity of meeting a good person. I am sorry I never met your Dad it sounds like he was one of the good guys. Not many people leave this earth knowing they left it a better place than what they found when they got here. It sounds like he did.
    We will be thinking of you and your family on Saturday.
    OGS

Havasu_Dreamin
    Jeff, I am sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is a very difficult thing.

FastTimmy
    My condolences Jeff.
    Thank you for taking the time to post thisÂ…
    Timmy

haulina29
    Hey Jeffrey I read on here that you were 35 - 40 or so and I had to stop and think it seems like yesterday when your dad was building my ski race motors out of the Torrance shop and you werent even driving ! I have been following dads illness from a distance and was really torn up when I heard he passed . I remember seeing dad at Kingsburg as a kid and of course following his racing career later . This summer I will have my kids hang a small wood sign from the trees on the island at Kings River in memory of your father . I remeber a tearful day with your dad when Denny was killed now Lookie Lu and Flat Outta Sight can park side by side once again . I can only imagine the conversation going on up there right now . Joe Mitchell

DUCKY
    Very sorry to hear of your loss, Jeff. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of your family. Keep your head up high!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast