Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battery Installation for Stereo - Hardware

CJ
    My boat is in the shop today for stereo and I'm having two 6v batteries added solely for the stereo. They want to put them in this black box in the engine compartment. We called a couple of places but the Interstate batteries are taller and wider than the average battery and no one has the hardware to install them. Seems the black box is all that is left.
    Any suggestions? Anyone know of any billet, or otherwise, hardware that will clean up my engine compartment some?

RiverDave
    I know a guy that can custom make a couple battery boxes for you.. but as with anything in life, if it's "custom" it ain't gonna be cheap.
    If your interested PM me.
    RD

BarryMac
    And just soo you know, his stuff is awesome, you gotta go with RD's Battery boxes...

rvrtoy
    I have to agree. RD's boxes are very nice!!

phebus
    Check with Froggystyle. He had some custom billet boxes made up that house two 6V Trojan batteries in one unit. They were very trick, and I believe he is selling them.

ROZ
    Check with Froggystyle. He had some custom billet boxes made up that house two 6V Trojan batteries in one unit. They were very trick, and I believe he is selling them.
    This is true....
    RD's stuff is nice too

HOOTER SLED-
    Can't go wrong with Dana powdercoated too.

RiverDave
    Can't go wrong with Dana powdercoated too.
    Dana makes 6 volt batt boxes?
    RD

HOOTER SLED-
    Dana makes 6 volt batt boxes?
    RD
    I'm sure they would whip up something if you asked. At least that was the impression I got when I bought some trinkets there. Don't wanna cock block a sell for ya though RD.

CJ
    My guys were going to speak with Dana and Eddie. I'll check the prices and see what happens.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast