Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Issue Of Hot Boat...

LVjetboy
    "hell the only part of the mag i read is the back performance section..."
    Best part no doubt. Wonder how the "performance section" happened?
    jer

LVjetboy
    As usual Jer, you don't get it! The name Jetboatguru was tongue in cheek. It was a joke. It's called irony Jer. I think what makes me feel sorry for you the most is the fact that you take the Jet vs Vdrive thing PERSONALLY. Is your life that shallow? Boats are boats.
    As usual you don't get it even though I've posted my thoughts more than once. Yes boats are boats. I like both v-drives and jets, they're all hotrods. I'm thinking maybe you don't really get it??
    You mention irony a few times in your post and the biggest irony is you claiming that all this reading and posting on ***boat is a "waste of time and bullshit" but that is at the end of a half page post. NICE!!!!
    It really is a waste of time...and a lot of bullshit. Maybe the true irony is v-drivers like you read and post to jet tech. Although ten of your one-liners may equal the thought in one of my posts. How many hours of your life have you wasted reading and posting to jet tech so-called jet boat guru? That's real irony for an accomplished racer such as yourself.
    jer

LVjetboy
    Just so you know I was the 45th person to sign up for this site and Tony was already here.
    You say he was already here so I guess "join date" means when he first posted. If not we all lurked here from day one. Say it isn't so.
    jer

LVjetboy
    I personally liked this issue.
    So did I. Just commenting on the subject of this thread.
    jer

LVjetboy
    Dear Jetboatguru,
    There is no place in the jet tech forum for humor or irony. Please take your bullshit elsewhere. And to gain some degree of accuracy I feel you should change your screename to something like 1000passking or Nobaloneyimtony or Handsoffthatdonutbud.
    I'd also like to see a full accounting of your original ***boatforum signup date. And if you're going to post successfully in the Jet Tech forum you'll need to tighten the drawstring up on your thong a bit too. It'll help keep those pesky nut swingers off as well.
    Rexone, your post to this tread typical. Granted you're an unappreciated moderator. But unbiased and a champion of open-minded forums right? Nope. Your prop bias shows through. Yet you'd like to think you're objective and cast yourself in that role. Maybe you should take your nut swingin' moderator bullshit elsewhere.
    jer

LVjetboy
    jer, you need to relax.. maybe put some flowers in your hair and do singalongs with peter paul and mary. maybe a midol, or some smily faces would help?
    Put flowers in your hair next race Bp. I use smilys at times but rarely, they don't add much content.
    Relax Bp you racer you.
    Here you go ... :rollside: :boxed: :wink: :eat: That help you read this?
    jer

LVjetboy
    what a hater.someday you might have the talent to sucessfully drive a variety of boats.rather than a chart or graph of how you could do.
    You don't even know me or my talents V-drive groupie.
    jer

It's all bullshit and a waste of my time posting online.
    Life's too short.
    jer
    Today, 12:15 AM ... Last edited by LVjetboy : Today at 01:23 AM.
    Today, 12:42 AM ... Last edited by LVjetboy : Today at 03:21 AM.
    Today, 12:52 AM ... Last edited by LVjetboy : Today at 03:16 AM.
    Today, 12:56 AM ...
    Today, 01:13 AM ... Last edited by LVjetboy : Today at 03:06 AM.
    Today, 01:47 AM ... Last edited by LVjetboy : Today at 03:23 AM.
    :rollside: :rollside:
    Have a great day Jer,
    your prop bias nutswingin bullshit moderator

WUTWZAT
    LVjetboy,
    Its ok to be a hater. The world needs them and you could be the self proclaimed King. I am truly honored and priveledged to have a man of your accomplishments give such thought and time into a post aimed at me! I am happy to see that you have moved away from slamming a guy that posts a picture of his child in the drivers seat of his boat. I just hope that you don't devote all of your late nights in bed thinking about the name Jetboatguru.
    Now lets get on to the slamming of jetboats. Maybe a few years back I made some derogatory remarks about a jetboat or two, but I can assure you it was all in fun. If you could please do me the courtesy of pulling up any negative posts made by about jets I would greatly appreciate it. As usual Jer, you don't get it! The name Jetboatguru was tongue in cheek. It was a joke. It's called irony Jer. I think what makes me feel sorry for you the most is the fact that you take the Jet vs Vdrive thing PERSONALLY. Is your life that shallow? Boats are boats.
    You mention irony a few times in your post and the biggest irony is you claiming that all this reading and posting on ***boat is a "waste of time and bullshit" but that is at the end of a half page post. NICE!!!!
    Congrats on the write up Tony, from one of the "window lickers" off the short bus...
    As far as how many jetboats are featured in the magazine, well thats based on how much advertisement is geared towards jets. And as someone pointed out they saw two ads for jetboats. woo-hoo
    The performance section is my favorite area too, I am glad to see the jetboatgurus write up actually found itself outside to give it a little more coverage. Just my .02. :crossx:
    Jason

Jer,
    You really are a piece of work. I can only imagine life at your house. You must have stirred all night while laying in bed thinking about the ***boat article. Then it finally got the best of you and you had to get over to the computer and use up every bit of BS time to lay down a few mundane pitiful posts. Now you attack Rexone for joining in the fun. That was not thought out very well. I am happy to know that I keep you up late at night. Maybe a little less time being a hater and a little more time on your pie chart or quadratic equation and ***boat will come to you for some insight. I hope you don't spend all of your time putting thought into one post. Spread it out a little. Have a nice day Jer, I know I will.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast