Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Public Apology.......................

Aqua Boogie1
    I have to apologize to my better half for embarrising(sp?) her last night at her x-mas party. I had allittle too much to drink, well a lot to drink and got way out of control. I was drinking 151 barcardi and coke and the bartender was making them strong for me. But thats no excuse!!!!!! I did this in front of her peers and it shouldn't have happened. So for this, I have apologized to her already but I want to do this publicly, so I am very very sorry and I will do whatever it takes to make this right. I love you and my deepest apologizes again to you. :frown: :frown: :cry:

Her454
    RUH ROH. C'mon Liz, that was a sweet thing for him to come and apologize....and I know ya love him...and tis the season.......
    Happy Holidays you two....

RiverOtter
    Dude.... 151 and making them strong.... Dude..... Ya don't need to make 151 strong.

NastyOne
    hahahahahahahahha.... you da man!

Aqua Boogie1
    Yeah guys and ladies but I really f@cked up!!!!!!! Im not going to into it but, it was a bad situation. And yes, you can't make a 151 strong but Sh*t, they were strong!!!!!!!!! I came on here not looking for simpithy(sp?), but to show her that Im truly sorry and it will never happen again. Basically, drink is out the picture for awhile now....................................soda and water is it. :frown:

PlyaPlya22
    Damn AB, we have all been there at one point and time. Some of us everytime I give you props for coming out in an open forum and aplogizing to your lady. Hopefully she will understand and it will be water under the bridge. Good Luck!!
    PlyaPlya

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    Damn AB, we have all been there at one point and time. Some of us everytime I give you props for coming out in an open forum and aplogizing to your lady. Hopefully she will understand and it will be water under the bridge. Good Luck!!
    PlyaPlya
    PlyaPlya is right....
    But we still want to know what you did!!!!!! :hammerhea

Keithb87
    It can't be that bad... You didn't smack her boss's wife on the ass and proposition her inf ront of the group did you ?????

Screaming Pete
    Well public aplogizing is not a bad thing when you do things in public, You could send her office a box of cholate or something with a note and that would or might help too....The first time I drank 151 was my last 19 yrs old and it had me running down the sidewalk in my underware...haven't drank it sence :yuk:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast