Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Soul Train!!!!!

Three Days Only
    Just call Hering - Jim will help you out for sures!!
    360-659-4315
    He's the bomb and can take care of all your prop issues.
    Thats Bling's inside source so your in!!
    Jeff

Charley
    Do you want to lift your ass or your nose?
    :notam:
    My point exactly... I can not speak about a single #6 application but from my experience with my twin is the boat rides plenty flat with a 32" 5 blade hydromotive or 30",32",36" 4 blade bravos .... all round ear props...if anything I'd speculate lifting the nose more, so I do not see any advantage to losing the round ear prop and trading it for a cleaver..... the only way to know for sure is to buy a cleaver and try it or call Dave and possibly save a shitload of money on a prop that you might use for a paperweight....
    WW, maybe Bling will loan you one of his to try, but dont just buy 1 ...

Charley
    Just call Hering - Jim will help you out for sures!!
    360-659-4315
    He's the bomb and can take care of all your prop issues.
    Thats Bling's inside source so your in!!
    Jeff
    :220v:

Three Days Only
    Hello, he's running a number six so everyones opinions about Hydromotive (cracking pieces of shit) & Merc 4 / 5 Blades are all a waste of time. Put a 4 or 5 blade clever on the bitch and then Jim will fine tune the prop for you making it the best it will ever be. Hering props are the best that I have ever run, you will be amazed with the difference in performance trust me.
    Jeff

jackpunx
    My point exactly... I can not speak about a single #6 application but from my experience with my twin is the boat rides plenty flat with a 32" 5 blade hydromotive or 30",32",36" 4 blade bravos .... all round ear props...if anything I'd speculate lifting the nose more, so I do not see any advantage to losing the round ear prop and trading it for a cleaver..... the only way to know for sure is to buy a cleaver and try it or call Dave and possibly save a shitload of money on a prop that you might use for a paperweight....
    WW, maybe Bling will loan you one of his to try, but dont just buy 1 ...
    Charley
    do you have any of those props laying around?

Three Days Only
    Charley
    He's gonna need some, if he's planning on running that new boat of his fast enough to keep up with me and Bling

Charley
    Charley
    yes, in my starage at the river but i could go by on my next run out
    Hering props are the best that I have ever run, you will be amazed with the difference in performance trust me.
    Jeff
    Trust you ?? wtf!! So if I dont like my herrings you will refund the $3500-$4500 investment?? id rather just try a set and see how the boat handles!

jackpunx
    Thanks Charley,
    :smile:

Three Days Only
    Trust you ?? wtf!! So if I dont like my herrings you will refund the $3500-$4500 investment?? id rather just try a set and see how the boat handles!
    Your doing the same thing that I did. Bling kept saying Herman, stop screwing around with those shity props and just buy some herings already. The point...........There the best running and most durable props I have ever owned. I will never use anything else on a high performance set up. Now with your wannabe cat with a training wheel running down the center, a set of merc 4 blades will most likely be fine. LOL
    Jeff

Three Days Only
    Look here's what happens to hydromotives with 800 Hp a side. This is only one of three sets.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C01173-med.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C01174-med.JPG
    Nothing but weights now. He could tie them off to your feet and throw you overboard in the ocean. They would hold you to the bottom and thats about it. Worthless, shitty props. Three sets was enough to determine Herings are the bomb.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast