Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Soul Train!!!!!

jackpunx
    Jeff,
    On a serious note,,, how do you think those props will act on my boat with the power Im going to run?.. Do any of you know anyone who has run a 5 blade on a smaller boat 22'?

Three Days Only
    Jeff,
    On a serious note,,, how do you think those props will act on my boat with the power Im going to run?.. Do any of you know anyone who has run a 5 blade on a smaller boat 22'?
    Less slip, more lift!! The lift can be adjusted depending on the tuning of the prop. Jim is really good to work with and will dial in the prop for you after you run it the first time. No matter what a Hering prop will be the fastest hands down. The only way to know is to try one out. Your going to have alot of hp so in my opinion hydromotive is out. Hering will be your best option, they make 4, 5, & 6 blade props. Try one of my 6 blades, its big, but will give you an idea if you can get on plane.

Charley
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C01173-med.JPG
    Looks like Mike Tyson has been nippin at yer prop

jackpunx
    Less slip, more lift!! The lift can be adjusted depending on the tuning of the prop. Jim is really good to work with and will dial in the prop for you after you run it the first time. No matter what a Hering prop will be the fastest hands down. The only way to know is to try one out. Your going to have alot of hp so in my opinion hydromotive is out. Hering will be your best option, they make 4, 5, & 6 blade props. Try one of my 6 blades, its big, but will give you an idea if you can get on plane.
    I have a ton of lift now.. I'll give it a shot.. Im going to try charley's 32's first.. Im pretty sure your's are to big for my boat.. I got my 30 in for lab right now.. Al says its going to handle a lot better and cut down on the slip.. although I need some slip to give the drive a break..
    Do you think the Hydromotives break from just HP or from coming in and out of the water?..

Charley
    I have a ton of lift now.. I'll give it a shot.. Im going to try charley's 32's first.. Mainly because he is so cool and you are a huge dork ..... I'm afraid with your props my drive may fall off.....get a real boat LOSER!
    Hmmm that was harsh.... Jeffy is sensitive

Reaper1
    Jackpunx - Curious, how much are you paying for the labbage? :supp:

Charley
    No offense to anyone hear but from my experience labbing props is BS.... I have owned 6 and 4 have cracked ... NOT worth it IMHO

jackpunx
    my manufacture is hooking me up... :rollside:
    I'll PM you

Reaper1
    Didn't see this before I read the PM.
    Manufacturer

jackpunx
    No offense to anyone hear but from my experience labbing props is BS.... I have owned 6 and 4 have cracked ... NOT worth it IMHO
    I was running a labbed 28 with stock power.. it was great but I had no reference.. when I bumped up .. to 30 and changed my gears.. I didnt lab those props... Al Stoker is a big fan of labbing them for Stokers.. he has done a lot of testing and seems to have it figured out.. so per his suggestion.. Im getting it done..
    but what I have run into is.. my first 30 worked great.. then it cracked.. I got another one .. and its totally different..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast