Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: "Official East Coast Jet Boat Site"

fat rat
    Sorry Guys, I had to do it......but we need a starting point. We should keep to the topic. We all need to make this happen, some of those guys from the west said it can't.....but I think it will and I can't wait.

nitro557
    it will it will it will happen,i finally got all the bugs worked out and yes it does spin 6000rpm im gonna gps it tomorrow

Dimarco Kid
    Does it have to be called a "jet rally"? I got my v-drive and probably will get a few more.
    My name suggestion is definatly, "Right Coast Rally 2002" we can call it RCR for short. I think it's a good "general name" That's my .02 worth.
    Dimarco Kid

fat rat
    I personally don't care what it is called.....but would you want a Corvette Club to change it's name because someone brought a Cobra. But I think we need to focus on the Event.......who knows Barney might want to show up with his clip on....then what will we do?

Hallett of a Dream
    A club is a club, an event is an event...right?

Dimarco Kid
    I just looked at Lake Anna's web site. It looked nice. I'll have to take your words for this because I don't have a damn clue where to go!
    Thing to consider:
    Noise Ordinance? (Cause boys, the Kids zoomies make some noise!)
    Speed Laws?
    Easy access ramps and parking?
    Lodging, fuel?
    Any ordinances pertaining to crowds or camping if we want to?
    And when we would need to make reservations if need be.
    Hot Rod, you said that you might have a sponsor lined up? No need to mention any names untill the deal is closed. Just wanted to know how that was working out.
    I think I'm going to contact ***boat and tell them what's going on. If we get a good program going I'll drill em' to show up. I think that would be fun.
    Also, what would happen if a place turned up that we all agreed on and it was a national park, or something like that. If that happens, I think pitching in a few buck per boat to donate to whoever is letting us use the facilities would really help us out. Your opinions?
    Last for tonight, I e-mailed a few guys, except Fatrat, which I should of, to form a commitee. Any of you guys have a particular field you would want to handle? Some people might be better at some thing than others. I can do anything the internet and phone will allow me.
    Hold on boys, I think we're rollin'!!
    Dimarco Kid

Dimarco Kid
    Hallett of a Dream, your right. We're not starting a club, we're organizing an event. I think we can definatly come up with a name to suit everyone. (Hot boats that is) FatRat, got any ideas on location of your choice?
    Dimarco Kid

Dimarco Kid
    Does anyone know if Harve De Grace, MD have a website? Philly Ray really likes that place.
    D. Kid

phillyray
    So is this it?... is this the place? ...are we sure?... I hope so,...I've got s--t posted all over the place!!!Ya gotta go find it on your own! If this thing ever takes place,I don't want to have a bunch of boaters driving all over the globe trying to find each other...what will the West Coast guys think!

Hallett of a Dream
    I didn't know about the Anna Point Inn, I didn't see it on the web site, sounds like a great place. Ok, here is my first task, I will handle the guest list and accomodations regardless of location. I will need to know what each party will need, be it hotel, campsite, B&B etc. What is lenght of the bash, a weekend or 4 days? Once we designate a site, I will begin the search. sound fair? Also, As far a sponsors go, what will the trade off be? We really need to know if any of these places have fuel on water and repairs nearby.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast