Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: "Official East Coast Jet Boat Site"

Dimarco Kid
    There, I fixed my ignorent post, all better. I'm much happier now! LOL Might as well keep a sense of humor, right? We're all here to make a good time.
    Dimarco Kid
    [This message has been edited by Dimarco Kid (edited September 06, 2001).]

Dimarco Kid
    Also, back on the name thing,
    Is something simple like East Coast Hot Boats good with you guys? We'll call it the 1st annual East Coast Hot Boat (Bash, Jamboree, Regatta, etc..)
    I just would like to have a name for ourselves when we start calling the places for info and reservations. We need to look like a class act to get cooperation from people. Is all this cool?
    Dimarco Kid

fat rat
    WHAOOOOOOOOO, I think this thing is going a bit to fast.....to make this happen everyone should voice there opinion, sooooo lets here from everyone thats interested. I'm down for a good time.

phillyray
    Yo Fat,couple questions about Lake Anna, What would ya say the bottom may be? sand,stumps,muck,rock.Depth? How about the ramp,plenty of water,ramp long enough to float 21 Daytona's off? Just wondering...The lodging part sounds great!

SnapperSnacher
    It all sounds good here. I'll need 1 room. Boy sounds like it can be one hell of a good throw down!!! I just mite have to take a run up to lake Anna this winter when we get slow to get to know her a little.

Dimarco Kid
    Hey Fat Rat, I was just going on what everyone had talked about. Everyone but Ray had all said that Lake Anna would be a good spot. I talked to Ray and he was fine with having it down there. If I went too fast, I'm sorry, it's just we could be on one thing forever and a decision still not made. I was only making it final from what everyone told me via the phone. As far as a name goes, we do have to figure it out, we can't be calling people without some sort of organization among us can we? I think the date question will take a long time to hash out. Peoples schedules, weather conds, etc... I just thought that we'd get on that now, cause man, this is probably gonna take some time.
    My bad,
    Dimarco Kid

hot_rod
    You guys vote me off the committee with out telling me or did I pi$$ somebody off or something???
    http://www.geocities.com/hot_rod2060...boat_Page.html
    http://www.bearshobbies.com/hotrods_signature.gif

Dimarco Kid
    I guess I did real bad, No Hot_Rod, your still on the commitee as far as I'm concerned. So, lets start all over again, and lets here your opinions on having it at Lake Anna. I stepped out of bounds, I apologize.
    Nitro557, Philly Ray, Hallett of a Dream, Snapper Snatcher, Fat Rat, Hot Rod and myself. Is that our commitee? Those are the only guys I see posting here. I THINK everyone but HotRod (who I should of waited for)was agreeing on Lake Anna. What is your opinion Hot Rod? Like I said, no problem, start from the beginning. What do you guys think of having it at Lake Anna, VA?
    My bad,
    Dimarco Kid

fat rat
    To make this event happen everyone needs to get involved....including Hot-Rod, we need to get others motivated to make this a success. We'll work on the name later, for right now lets get some input from others on location....who is willing to attend and where? What would you expect out of the event ie. just boating or a barb-q and some music or cook for your selfs, lets here from others....post your inputs.....please.
    Phillyray, I've been going to Lake Anna for the past 14 years and they do have the most awsome concrete ramp in the world 60'+ wide..a blind man could launch without a problem, plenty deep for our Daytona's. the lake bottom varies from sand, clay and shale....never came up on a shallow spot yet. There's one area of the lake that has a bunch of small islands with really fine sandy beaches,Blonde Bomber showed me this spot last month (get there early the spots go quickly).
    There's some local talent there,I've seen some nice rides..Edges, Daytonas, bubble decks and a couple V-drives. One side of the lake....I've heard, holds some unofficial drags never witnessed it myself.
    I'll try to answere anyones questions about the area. Hot Rod I lost your phone#.

blondebomber
    count me in. The only thing I don't like is having to run with those stupit noise reducers in. By the way they will give you a 200.00 dollar ticket for being too loud. I got off easy with a warning. I could spend 200.00 on somthing better than a ticket. By the way nitro I have not forgot about you.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast