Thread: Fountain "twisted"??

laveydayz
    There has been a large Fountain with the name TWISTED on the side at a trailer shop next to my office in Chatsworth. Similar graphic as photoglou but different colors. Was wondering if it belonged to anyone here??? Bitchin boat.

PHOTOGLOU
    There has been a large Fountain with the name TWISTED on the side at a trailer shop next to my office in Chatsworth. Similar graphic as photoglou but different colors. Was wondering if it belonged to anyone here??? Bitchin boat.
    That was a buddy of mines has 900 sc's it is a 1999 with #6 drives Scot at SC perf just sold it for Brad 2 weeks ago but I don't know to who.... Boat runs High 90's to low 100's

Garrddogg
    Almost but I didnt pull the trigger! Its a nice clean 99 42' with twin 900's
    saw it at catalina a few weeks ago when i was there on my bayliner that I bought instead!!

Garrddogg
    That was a buddy of mines has 900 sc's it is a 1999 with #6 drives Scot at SC perf just sold it for Brad 2 weeks ago but I don't know to who.... Boat runs High 90's to low 100's
    Yeah! :cry:

laveydayz
    Looks like a nice boat. Its at a small trailer shop called Bear trailer who does alot of custom stuff. Thing looks huge on the trailer!!

PHOTOGLOU
    wasn't that boat "dennis rodman's" before that ?? i remember him storing his boat down at dick simon's yard in dana point. i could of sworn that was the name of his fountain ????
    Dennis's boat was a 47 with triples and it was called Sexual Chocolate.... This boat was BIG THUNDER MARINE....

Twisted boat

Quote Originally Posted by laveydayz View Post
    Is it still there. I know history

Roddmans boat was "no autographs"