Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: x-mas shopping

MsDrmr
    Well, mr and I gotmost of our shopping done on Sat. We were out the door early and didn't get home til 6pm. :notam: my feet hurt, my back hurt, my head hurt, and I was exhausted.
    But the rest is just a little somthing for the "gift exchange" person I drew.

Boozer
    Well, mr and I gotmost of our shopping done on Sat. We were out the door early and didn't get home til 6pm. :notam: my feet hurt, my back hurt, my head hurt, and I was exhausted.
    I did all my Christmas shopping a few nights ago. I was at a local bar and hit the little crane machine that gives you stuffed animals and after spending $5 I cleaned that machine out. After I went home my back hurt, feet hurt, and head hurt but it wasnt the shopping that did it to me.

Ziggy
    Hey Thanks for the reminder..I think I'll get started on that tonight :wink:

MsDrmr
    your both in sane, the crane machine huh? I can imagine the stress involved in that,,the the crowds unbelieveable I bet? :wink:
    And ZIG, get started...are you insane, I thought I was cuttin it close :220v:

HCS
    I went last night.
    IT'S NUTS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And I'm still not done. :notam:

Ziggy
    your both in sane, the crane machine huh? I can imagine the stress involved in that,,the the crowds unbelieveable I bet? :wink:
    And ZIG, get started...are you insane, I thought I was cuttin it close :220v:
    Well honestly I did go get one thing Saturday afternoon...but after dealing with that crowd :boxingguy I decided to wait for a weekday evening to go....the weekend wasn't worth wasting on standing in overbearing crowds What the rush??? There's still 5 days left

MsDrmr
    Well honestly I did go get one thing Saturday afternoon...but after dealing with that crowd :boxingguy I decided to wait for a weekday evening to go....the weekend wasn't worth wasting on standing in overbearing crowds What the rush??? There's still 5 days left
    your better off taking a day of work, I don't think it's gonna be any better in the evenings than it was during the weekend.

Racer277
    I give out a lot of "atta boys", "way to go's", and "see ya f'n next year's".
    Saves a lot of time on shopping. :hammerhea
    Of course, no one really cares if I show up to celebrate or not.....
    Is it Christmas Eve yet, I have to get my wife something.

Mrs.Racer277
    I give out a lot of "atta boys", "way to go's", and "see ya f'n next year's".
    Saves a lot of time on shopping. :hammerhea
    Of course, no one really cares if I show up to celebrate or not.....
    Is it Christmas Eve yet, I have to get my wife something.
    Funny Honey! Did the Easter Bunny buy and wrap all those gifts in the living room?????? :hammerhea And you better get shopping ASAP you have plans on Christmas Eve.

Mrs.Racer277
    I hear your pain finished on Saturday. Wrapped on Sunday. All done. WooHoo!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast