Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attention Phx. Area Boaters!!!!

TIMINATOR
    ATTENTION PHX.BOATERS!!!! NewYears day at lake Pleasant(AZ.) 10 lane ramp, chilli cookoff, other miscellaneous crazies launching from north ramp, I'm bringing the radar gun. ALSO: lets set somthing up for the spring Cruise on Central for we Hot Boat guys to stake out an area and strut our stuff for the car guys! Ideas? TIMINATOR

Craig
    We're there, we'll also have a hand held GPS. I've used the radar gun before and sometimes get some strange results Be interesting to compare the two. Timinator, why do you lauch from the north ramp as opposed to the ten lane? When we're done boatin' we pull the boats right up to the chili
    The cruise on Central thing would be fun Some guys bring their cars out to the 10-lane instead of the boat. Bill's brought his A/C Cobra and Warren his 514 Mach 1. Little bit of everything! I'll bring my GS.....no wait that might have to be next years event

LakeRacer
    ..... I'll bring my GS.....no wait that might have to be next years event
    Or the year after that! Sorry Craig, couldn't resist

Craig
    Or the year after that! Sorry Craig, couldn't resist
    Oh I figure I'll get it from someone sooner or later One day though.......

Sane Asylum
    ATTENTION PHX.BOATERS!!!! NewYears day at lake Pleasant(AZ.) 10 lane ramp, chilli cookoff, other miscellaneous crazies launching from north ramp, I'm bringing the radar gun. ALSO: lets set somthing up for the spring Cruise on Central for we Hot Boat guys to stake out an area and strut our stuff for the car guys! Ideas? TIMINATOR
    I'll bring my ass kikin 01' Burb. That focker can haul the chit outta some kids......It's got some badass 16's on it straight from the factory.....
    Faster than chit too.....Does zero to 60. You don't want any of it........

Donnie
    Oh I figure I'll get it from someone sooner or later One day though.......
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rollside:
    I couldn't resist either :rollside:

TIMINATOR
    I usually launch at the north ramp area and park on shore or next to the ramp,I'm too lazy to walk far... The yellow thing will launch and recover the 21 just about anywhere. Has Bill sold the 257 yet? I'd like to see it run! Your avatar (Donnie) looks cool! Whats it run? Taking the cars to the 10 lane sounds good too! Any ideas yet on the Central thing? TIMINATOR

Donnie
    as of yesterday, Bill has not sold it yet.
    I have a 25 daytona

cdog
    We're going out there to party in scottsdale on new years. I was thinking of taken the boat. It's in the shop right now so if it's done in time I may meet you guy's out there. The only other problem will be my hang over that day.

HotRod Sprint
    As I've posted elsewhere, planning on being out there with the boat myself. Also since I'm not celebrating the Christmas until the 26th, I'm planning on going out for a few hours Christmas day.
    Rod

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast