Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All this Jones BS

Havasu_Dreamin
    I know it's all a joke, but damn, it's been old since it started.

Frank Jones, Esq.
    But it's still much more entertaining that Beaumont ever was. Who said it was a joke? I'm very serious in my pursuit of justice.
    Frank Jones, Esq.

Havasu_Dreamin
    I never understood the Beaumont thing either but let it run its course. This too will die out, like all stupid/lame/immature things do.

topless
    But it's still much more entertaining that Beaumont ever was. Who said it was a joke? I'm very serious in my pursuit of justice.
    Frank Jones, Esq.Post a picture of your pee pee then.

HM
    My butt is still much more entertaining that Beaumont ever was, especiawy when Jr. Stwaps it on. Who said it my pee pee was a joke(besides evewyone who has seen it)? I'm vewy sewious in my pursuit of just-ass. I wove wittle boys and wove to teach them about just-ass. Wil' bity chonies and just-ass for awl....in a perfedt world. Michael Jackson is my idol and mentor!
    Frank Jones, Esq.
    Attention k-mart shoppers: if you notice the blue light flashing on the cross dressing representative from NAMBLA, right now his pants are half-off for a limited time. Kim Hanson has been dispatched to holster the micro-soft weiner and discharg all loads into his rectum containment device. Also, coolers are 2 for 1 for the next 10 minutes. :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
    Attention k-mart shoppers: if you notice the blue light flashing on the cross dressing representative from NAMBLA, right now his pants are half-off for a limited time. Kim Hanson has been dispatched to holster the micro-soft weiner and discharg all loads into his rectum containment device. Also, coolers are 2 for 1 for the next 10 minutes. :hammer2:
    Moly get off that moped, I have a beer run to do instead :sleeping: Foiled your fantasy again...........( . )( . ).........Im really starting to think some v-drive guys are GAY ! Or something close to it !

Debbolas
    I never understood the Beaumont thing either but let it run its course. This too will die out, like all stupid/lame/immature things do.
    You said it!!! :clover:

HM
    Im really starting to think some v-drive guys are GAY ! Or something close to it !
    Now look who is fantasizing!!
    Reminds me of that joke...
    What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common?
    They are both fun to ride until your friends see you on one.

Kim Hanson
    Now look who is fantasizing!!
    Reminds me of that joke...
    What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common?
    They are both fun to ride until your friends see you on one.
    I had you riding a Shwinn, I moved you up a notch with the moped I never ever could do a fat chick, took one to a ( " find the fattest, ugliest and that you would never **** parties though " ) I never won...ever! ........( . )( . )........

CrazyHippy
    I thought Beaumont was just geting big.... damn....
    BJH :jawdrop: :sleeping:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast