Thread: Looking a Tool Chest??

100mbs
    I am looking for a decent Rolling Tool Chest. I dont want to spend a lot of money though.
    Anybody have any recommendations???

essexjet
    I am looking for a decent Rolling Tool Chest. I dont want to spend a lot of money though.
    Anybody have any recommendations???
    I dont think that rolling tool chest and inexpensive go together :wink:

sidewound
    BUY THE BEST YOU CAN AFFORD!
    Peace Man!
    CESAR

al cole'holic
    Costco, the pig is nice!

Mrs. casean
    Costco, the pig is nice!
    Is it the stainless? My hubby got one for xmas... at sears. Just got it Sunday. For the price... he likes it and the layout compared to the rest he looked at... although he wanted the $600 something at Costco Next time around.

clownpuncher
    You want one of these?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...3169729_L4.jpg
    My wife got it for me last year for Christmas from eitherSam's or Costco, can't remember. Love it. For $600.00 + or - you can't beat it

Outnumbered
    Go to sears.com they have some good sales and the store pick-up is convenient if you don't like shopping like me. Buy online and pick-up at the will-call. Otherwise they will ship direct for a reasonable fee. I got my Craftsman there for about $300 on sale for both pieces.
    OL

Newcastle
    Just got one from Sears last week. It's got 5 drawers, black, Craftsman. Cant beat it. It sells for about 179 but I got it for 109. Its about waist high, has a small power strip on the side and a wooden tabletop. Its pretty killer, just put it together a couple hours ago. If you want the model # I can get it.

djunkie
    If this is just for like your home or something I'd recomend getting one from sears. It has a good warranty and hopefully they should be around for a while. If this is something for work or you are going to use it all the time then I would recomend spending the extra money and buy one from snap-on or mac. I've been a mechanic for a while and I went through a couple of cheaper boxes until I bought a snap-on one. They are expensive but well worth it. I'm sure others will disagree cause they always seem too but I say this from experience. There's nothing worse then pulling open a drawer full of heavy tools and having the cheap slides break and dump your tools all over the floor. Also always buy one bigger than what you need cause you will always find more tools to buy and stuff in it.