Thread: Looking for Toy Hauler

AvengerBabe
    Hey everyone! I know that after the new year people are going to be looking to get rid of some of their toys in order to upgrade... We are looking to buy a 22' or longer toy hauler. Our price range is around $8K, so an older model would be fine... Let me know if you are selling one or if you know someone who is! Thanks!!

coolchange
    You might want to keep an eye out here (http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...hp?showforum=1)

AvengerBabe
    You might want to keep an eye out here (http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...hp?showforum=1)
    Yeah, I have been.... Thanks Coolchange!

FastTimmy
    I think I am going to be selling mine in the beginning of the year! It is a 2002 22’ baja. It will be around 10k but you never know. All the normal stuff plus a generator. A/C, fridge/freezer, microwave, stove/oven, shower/crapper, Stereo, sleeps 6 plus floor space ect. It’s just the norm…

GrapeApe
    AvengerBabe - I have got a King Size Bed in the Trailer.. Plenty of room for you, Teresa, and Me.... The guys can save the 8k and sleep in the Truck...
    *** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
    AvengerBabe - I have got a King Size Bed in the Trailer.. Plenty of room for you, Teresa, and Me.... The guys can save the 8k and sleep in the Truck...
    *** Grape Ape ***
    Haha!! sounds cozy!! count me in!