Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edelbrock Intake suggestions?

Mighty Thor
    On my Glastron CVX 20 With Ford 460 it came with Torker manifold. I just got a Performer for 460 and am thinking of swaping. Carb is 750 marine Edelbrock. I plan to use this as family boat on the river and lake pulling tubes and such. JE berkeley pump with AA impeller and Jetovator. so far stock ignition that I will upgrade when finances allow. I have other Ford 460 for Hondo plus my 1ton has 460 so I can always use whichever one does'nt go on the Glastron. :idea:

Squirtin Thunder
    On my Glastron CVX 20 With Ford 460 it came with Torker manifold. I just got a Performer for 460 and am thinking of swaping. Carb is 750 marine Edelbrock. I plan to use this as family boat on the river and lake pulling tubes and such. JE berkeley pump with AA impeller and Jetovator. so far stock ignition that I will upgrade when finances allow. I have other Ford 460 for Hondo plus my 1ton has 460 so I can always use whichever one does'nt go on the Glastron. :idea:
    Mighty Thor,
    What is the question ???
    Jim

Mighty Thor
    do I stick with the Torker in the Glastron or put on the Performer? Wasamatter ya caint read ma writin?

sleekvino
    performer will help the hole shot but youll lose a little at top end,not much but????????????????????

Mighty Thor
    Yeah, top end is not an issue with this boat, Gotta Hondo for later, this is a wife and kids deal and I probably will spend 90% of the time pulling someone or something and the other 10% coming and going to the spot to pull someone or something. Aim is for a good holeshot and up on plane at low speed. I expect to be plenty happy with top end of 80

Squirtin Thunder
    performer will help the hole shot but youll lose a little at top end,not much but????????????????????
    JE berkeley pump with AA impeller and Jetovator.
    He has this AA impeller which kills the topend anyway.
    Merry Christmas
    Jim

Mighty Thor
    I also got a big butt and that don't help either. Now the wife has a good top end however that is gettin off topic so I won't go there.

Squirtin Thunder
    I also got a big butt and that don't help either. Now the wife has a good top end however that is gettin off topic so I won't go there.
    Now you have to post pics !!!

ssanddemon
    I expect to be plenty happy with top end of 80
    You ARE kidding, right?

malcolm
    Put the Performer on the boat and find another one for the truck. Ditch the torker. My 2 cents.
    A Stealth would be good also!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast