Thread: Pyro convention

DrewDown
    What are the dates on the pyro show in havey? Toward the end of feb?

jackpunx
    Presidents weekend.... If your thinking of going.. make arrangements.. the place sells out.. I went last year.. pretty amazing

DrewDown
    Thank you.

jackpunx
    Thank you.
    Let me know if your going.. Im pretty sure there is a crew going already.. we'll all hook up

Up 4 River
    Drew,
    It's the weekend of February 18-20th. I'll be out there with a crew of people as well. It's definately a good time and worth going.
    U4R

DrewDown
    Let me know if your going.. Im pretty sure there is a crew going already.. we'll all hook upMyself Reaper1 and peps are going. What shall we do

DrewDown
    Drew,
    It's the weekend of February 18-20th. I'll be out there with a crew of people as well. It's definately a good time and worth going.
    U4RI forgot all about you. We need to get together forshure this time. Where are you staying? We were thinking natical but its 2 bills a night

Kachina26
    Check it out here (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread...t=winter+blast) This should be a great time again.

jackpunx
    I forgot all about you. We need to get together forshure this time. Where are you staying? We were thinking natical but its 2 bills a night
    I got a hookup at the Nautical.. (timeshare).. if its not booked we'll hook that up.. I'll call it in and see what they say