Sorry everyone... the rain is
    going to continue through
    the weekend. Maybe we can
    have a get together in Febuary.
    There is a couple of weeks were it's
    Have a Safe and Fun New Years!!
    Sincerely

Ducatista
    The heck with the rain, we are headin out tonight, hope to see ya in the channel if it's not pouring!

Ivan Dan
    Yes she is. Gotta pay for the boat! Activity really picked up since the election. Busiest Nov/Dec in years.
    If this keeps up, January is going to kill us.
    Glad to hear it! I agree my best December so far as well. Makes for a nice Xmas gift to myself.

Ivan Dan
    The heck with the rain, we are headin out tonight, hope to see ya in the channel if it's not pouring!
    What a bunch of sissies :cry: :sqeyes: :2purples: We are still going to have the party New Years Eve for anyone that wants to come.

phebus
    It rained a little yesterday here in Havasu, and a bunch last night, but it has been really nice today, with more sun than clouds. It is really nice out.

Ducatista
    It rained a little yesterday here in Havasu, and a bunch last night, but it has been really nice today, with more sun than clouds. It is really nice out.
    Yea it looked pretty good through the Marina webcam a couple of hours ago, looks like the 4 day weather forcast calls for some boatin between the clouds. :mix:

Ivan Dan
    Yea it looked pretty good through the Marina webcam a couple of hours ago, looks like the 4 day weather forcast calls for some boatin between the clouds. :mix:
    I thought about getting out on the water Friday morning for a little bit if the weather permits. Anyone interested?

phebus
    Weather permitting, I'm in. We are leaving New Years Day to go back to O.C., so Friday would work.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    What a bunch of sissies :cry: :sqeyes: :2purples: We are still going to have the party New Years Eve for anyone that wants to come.
    now you making me feel bad, I may come up friday morning and leave saturday evening. So where's the party http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...6162ttnmic.gif

Ducatista
    I thought about getting out on the water Friday morning for a little bit if the weather permits. Anyone interested? We'll be in the channel chillin if it's not raining....see you there

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast