Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Year's Day In Havasu

CJ
    Bunch o' poodles! The family and I were out between 4 and 6 pm with absolutely clear skies and mid to late 60's degree weather! It was beautiful and the water was like glass. Only one other boat on the water.
    I guess the marina was too busy to check. I launched with my 525 and open CMI's with no problem. I gotta get some silencers!

RP1
    now you making me feel bad, I may come up friday morning and leave saturday evening. So where's the party http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...6162ttnmic.gif
    What's the dealio... the boy (frenchie) is gone and your not in touch for the parties and loose touch with the scene...wtf

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    What's the dealio... the boy (frenchie) is gone and your not in touch for the parties and loose touch with the scene...wtf
    Frenchie is still around, he is just taking care of some home business

waterwitch
    Well who's going to brave it?????

CJ
    Had three great days of boating. T-shirt each day. Looking forward to getting out today.

waterwitch
    It was beautiful today!!
    There was quite a few boats!
    Glad to meet some of ya!!

cola
    We were there and it was nice. A little cool.
    Late, Mike&Kim

CJ
    Spun by the Channel to check out the festivities. Looks like a bunch of boats there. Sorry I didn't stop. We were feelin' kinda ill and not so sociable. My wife just wanted to get to a quiet cove and sleep for a while.
    Great day. Was a bit colder, later, than the days before.

cola
    Anyony know about the cove @ the dam being closed. They have it closed out at the ramp.
    :argue:

Ducatista
    Spun by the Channel to check out the festivities. Looks like a bunch of boats there. Sorry I didn't stop. We were feelin' kinda ill and not so sociable. My wife just wanted to get to a quiet cove and sleep for a while.
    Great day. Was a bit colder, later, than the days before.
    We just got back last night...gave you the thumbs up while we were up at the dog park as you cruised by in the channel. Your boat looks and sounds great. Got to run 4 out of the five days out there, with 2 mornings of glass...very nice and not too cold. All in all a very nice safe New Years, my wifes first without her mom, so it was kinda subdued for us. Woke up this morning with snow on the ground....not too shabby!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast