Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cherish a memory.

Snowboat
    In 1999 I took my three youngest sons to Burley Idaho to the races. My wife was so enthralled that she never left the riverbank for three days. Later we bought our first Biesemeyer from Rassie Harper. Here's our second. It was Lance's 701 boat. Lance's brother and his Mom were very nice people, to say the least. Today was the coldest day of the year, 20' below this morning. The pics are bad but the boat is an HONORABLE memory. I'm going to put a super stock engine in it and put it back together. Its so light I may have to reinforce the bow and sides, add 25 lbs of mat and glass. At the lake, we may not have the luxury of a ramp valet. The Billy B paint job is still intact, simple but nice. Only one more boat to go, and all my five sons will have a flattie,when I die. I am honored.

voodooCanoe
    where are the pictures??

Snowboat
    Got 'em on the gallery, and have two sons home from college. Give me an hour, they'll help me. Premature posting, I'm sorry dear, give me a day to reload.

Moneypitt
    Ken, I've been biting my tongue ever since you told me. Thankgoodness I don't have to keep your secret any longer. I guess I should've moved to snow country before I started boating!!!! Can't wait to see it, up close and personal. But, which boat will you bring, with all those choices.........Ray

GofastRacer
    Congrats Ken, I hope you're going to put the motor in the "Right" way in this one!..

DaveA
    That there's a piece of history. Yes, cherish it.
    DaveA

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast