Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cherish a memory.

Nice catch.
    hope you have it done for Needles, We can run some laps.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Ken,
    Thats the boat I drove It used to be yellow and blue and was called the "Dancin Bear". :smile:
    Jerry

76BARRON
    Nice boat Ken, by the looks of the pix it look's like the wife has DIBB'S on it! Hope you bring it out west or would that be south?(4u) next year ! see you then!
    76barron

Moneypitt
    Ken, If Marlene searched the world over she would not find a better home for one of Lance's boats. I have a feeling there was more than just money involved in this transfer of ownership. What an addition to your stable! Would you and Wendy consider adopting an old crew chief as another son??
    Happy Holidays.........Ray

CircleJerk
    Now that pic with the Mrs. in it really scared my wifie! A Faulkner equipped woman so close to us.....Yikes. After popping a tranqualizer into the Blonde, and getting her to relax with Oprah in her recliner, I informed her that they never circle race, only picnic and cruise down south! She's fine now....... :messedup: You're still the best girl driver within 1000 miles, I whispered.............

Moneypitt
    CJ, you should see her drive the blown Beezer...........A SS motor in that boat would be a walk in the park for her..................MP

Snowboat
    Merry Christmas to all. Thanks Dave, for posting. My wife is pissed off that's she's on the net, she was freezing her ass off. It was the coldest day of the year. Back at the old coal mine and didn't have time. First day on the job as the shop supervisor at the largest coal mine in the world (one of four). Yes Art, it will be in the right way, There are a lot of stress cracks in the gelcoat, because its a very light layup. I have to strengthen it a bit, because I can't have someone put it in the water while I'm in it. The Billy B paint job is simple and still good, except in two spots. Its all there but an engine and ignition. Marlene and Bill said just keep a 427 in it, too light for major HP. Any deals out there. So far all I have is a pan. Sure wish I hadn't sold my 427 stuff on ebay. PS. Moneypitt and some others, Bill said some guys do run their 12.5/1 engines on AV gas.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Marlene and Bill said just keep a 427 in it, too light for major HP.
    I remember asking Lance why he wanted that boat before he bought it from Mike Bautch (sp). He said "its light!" "really light! " Billy painted 3 boats in that scheme in 94 or 95, a gn, a cracker and a superstock. They were a team sponsored by a company called Paramount (not the movie co.) The superstock (your boat) was owned and driven by Robert Shearer (sp). Lance and Ty had that thing haulin' in 2001.
    Jerry

superdave013
    They were a team sponsored by a company called Paramount (not the movie co.)
    Jerry
    Is that Paramount Pipe on Angus in Orange?

superdave013
    Merry Christmas to all. Thanks Dave, for posting. My wife is pissed off that's she's on the net, she was freezing her ass off. It was the coldest day of the year. Back at the old coal mine and didn't have time. First day on the job as the shop supervisor at the largest coal mine in the world (one of four). Yes Art, it will be in the right way, There are a lot of stress cracks in the gelcoat, because its a very light layup. I have to strengthen it a bit, because I can't have someone put it in the water while I'm in it. The Billy B paint job is simple and still good, except in two spots. Its all there but an engine and ignition. Marlene and Bill said just keep a 427 in it, too light for major HP. Any deals out there. So far all I have is a pan. Sure wish I hadn't sold my 427 stuff on ebay. PS. Moneypitt and some others, Bill said some guys do run their 12.5/1 engines on AV gas.
    Do you want me to take them down? I hope not as they really show the excitment. They show the BuRRRRRRRRRRRRR factor too.
    Cool boat and it's good to see you will be keeping the history alive.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast