Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who makes new jet boat hulls?

hack job
    www.danaboats.com
    they make a 20 that iam pretty partial too. lol
    but ultra or cobra , or hell eliminator still will if you ask really nice lol

pebo
    These look like a Southwind formula 1 copy. http://www.bamcojetboats.com/the_mirage.htm
    Had an origanal Southwind in 78 and it was a great boat.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Trident makes a new jet boat.
    And she's a real beutiful piece of craftsmanship. Just outta my budget, out by about $170,000. :cry: :cry: :cry:

pacman
    Dont Waste Your Time Looking Around Call Tom Papp He Builds The 19 Stealth One Of The Quickest Ones Out There

datdude
    Liberator boats are out of Texas. Many sizes, options, and motor combos to choose from. I am getting a 20 fter built now. Easy guys to work with and they don't charge near what some of the others were for motor upgrades and such. They do have a shop somewhere in Florida as well for those interested in the whackers. They are worth a look.
    http://www.liberatorboats.net/

Fast Freddy
    that 21 foot Liberator is one cool boat. what size Lib is the one you see advertised in the back of hot boat magazine. i always thought that one was a 19 footer. but after looking at their website i am not so sure. i can't find a pic of that boat on their website anywhere?

572Daytona
    Liberator makes 19' and 21' jets which are knock-offs of a Daytona. They also make a 20' jet which looks to be a knock-off of the Eliiminator Scorpion. I think Eliminator will also still makes the 19' and 21' Daytona's but you will probably need to either pay through the nose to get one from them or buy a bare hull and take it elsewhere to get rigged.

abraman1326
    I can tell you that after riding in Digglers Ultra, it's a top knotch boat w/ a great ride. Ultra shure knows how to build them. And according to everyone on this site, John West is a very class act when it comes to customer service. Just my .02
    BRA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123