Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat T-Shirt??????

DansBlown73Nordic
    How many years will I have to wait? Its been almost a year since they were going to send a shirt. I have called a couple times. Both times they said we will get one right out. Advertising a Free shirt and not sending it is very misleading....False Adverising. My subscription is up and im not sure im going to renew it. :argue:

RiverOtter
    How many years will I have to wait? Its been almost a year since they were going to send a shirt. I have called a couple times. Both times they said we will get one right out. Advertising a Free shirt and not sending it is very misleading....False Adverising. My subscription is up and im not sure im going to renew it. :argue:
    Subscription to what?

Mandelon
    That is the best way to get one anyhow. Let your subscription expire, then start a new one. Change the spelling of your last name by one letter.
    I have 4 of the stupid shirts. :hammer2:

valkyrie voodoo
    We called a couple of times too and got nowhere;I did not renew!

switchin'addiction
    We called a couple of times too and got nowhere;I did not renew!
    Same here.

PHX ATC
    You can have mine.
    It's el cheapo thin cotton tshirt material with an 80's colored print of some boring, generic boat I think, on the back. It's looks very retro, almost to the point of gayness.
    Hence, the reason why it no longer reaches the top of the tshirt pile to be worn. :mix:

valkyrie voodoo
    I dont need a gay shirt.I use those to clean up things after an oil change. I think what gripes me the broken promise and no follow through. Not very professional!

JetBoatRich
    I have never had a problem with delivery of the shirts Guess I got lucky everytime

OGShocker
    Magazine?

LUVNLIFE
    There are three hanging in my closet and still have three in the plastic they came in. Guess I was lucky also, or maybe I got yours :idea: I always sign up at the boat show.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast