Thread: Looking for a painter

76biesmeyer
    Anyone Know a good painter!!! I am going to have my truck painted as soon as I am done painting the house. I wonder if I used a paint roller that would work. Its a dodge 3500 Thanks.

Lady Warhawk
    76, how much are you wanting to spend on the paint job? Danny knows a few folks that to painting, but they do custom painting, and are kind of high.
    We're in Morrisville, so not that far away from you.

76biesmeyer
    76, how much are you wanting to spend on the paint job? Danny knows a few folks that to painting, but they do custom painting, and are kind of high.
    We're in Morrisville, so not that far away from you.I have Know clue what it would cost to have it painted. I do want it done right but at a fare price!!! What is the saying ( you get what you pay for ) If you have any names after the holidays I can check them out!! Thanks L.W. Merry Christmas

Lady Warhawk
    I have Know clue what it would cost to have it painted. I do want it done right but at a fare price!!! What is the saying ( you get what you pay for ) If you have any names after the holidays I can check them out!! Thanks L.W. Merry Christmas
    L.W.
    Danny said he'd check Clayton Custom Cars. They also have a body shop there. If they seem to high for you, let me know, and I'll get some more names for you.