Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pegged....

Havasu Hangin'
    Hey you still working on those carbs???? Nothing like dragging it down to Mojave and have to be towed in????:notam::
    The only thing that was towed in that weekend was your outboreds on the wannabe DCB bracket. Is the silver spray paint still holding up?
    Boatfloating = Ghetto Fabulous
    Hey feel free to have a few girls join ok there JGG.....
    As soon as you start appreciating women (and not trying to pick up on transvestites in front of your wife) :supp: then I'll start with some woman jokes.
    As it sits right now...talking about women with you is like talking about boating to a Parker Gaystar- they just don't get it.
    it's ok at least team Aftershock knows which lane to back down at the launch ramp.
    Note to self:
    Never listen to the Aftershock owners when they tell you which ramp to back down. Those row boats they own could be launched in a bathtub...
    ...if they aren't on fire. :hammerhea

BADBLOWN572
    Hey there Aftershock boy...aren't the streetlights on? Shouldn't you be back in Parker? :cry: :
    Wish I could be out in Parker. Anytime you want and come to see what you are missing, let me know. I will be sure to make other plans that weekend. There are enough idiots on both sides of the dam. Don't want to be around when more come on down. :cry:
    My fuel fills work just fine (they are outside the boat). When you wanna step up to a grown-ups boat someday, you let me know.
    Just out of curiousity, how many magazines has your boat been in and gotten killer reviews? If you would like copies of mine, I have plenty for you to read and see what you are missing. As for the gas cap comment, you are really showing your ignorance. The problem had nothing to do with Carrera/Aftershock. Get your facts straight and then speak.
    As for stepping up to a grown-ups boat, just you wait. Something BIG is in the works already.

Kilrtoy
    Im getting another Beer, Ill be back in a few :wink:

BoatFloating
    You have too much power........ The joke doesn't work if you delete the picture you Mod Nazi...... But I guess it's like your jokes that don't work with or without pic's. :jawdrop:

Havasu Hangin'
    Wish I could be out in Parker. Anytime you want and come to see what you are missing, let me know. I will be sure to make other plans that weekend. There are enough idiots on both sides of the dam. Don't want to be around when more come on down. :cry: .
    No thanks...you guys keep on boating in Havasu sewage. I'll stay up north where the normal people are.
    Just out of curiousity, how many magazines has your boat been in and gotten killer reviews?
    OK...now I'm confused. Are we actually paying attention to the magazines now Rocky?
    I guess you are right. Since there is no magazine article, my boat really sucks. Sadly, I judge my whole boating life on how cool it is to be in a magazine, too. :notam:

BADBLOWN572
    No thanks...you guys keep on boating in Havasu sewage. I'll stay up north where the normal people are.
    Sounds good. Couldn't hang down in Parker anyways.
    I guess you are right. Since there is no magazine article, my boat really sucks. Sadly, I judge my whole boating life on how cool it is to be in a magazine, too. :notam:
    Just demonstrating that for a "non-grownup" boat, it hasn't done too bad. Not bad for a first boat is it? Everyone has to start somewhere. Just thankful that it is a cat. Just remember, you were the one that said that your boat "really sucks" not me. :frown:

Havasu Hangin'
    Sounds good. Couldn't hang down in Parker anyways.:
    Yeah...why don't you ask your lil buddy RD who was the last man standing when I was down there...
    You Parker kids crack me up!
    Just remember, you were the one that said that your boat "really sucks" not me. :frown:
    Ask anybody...I admit my boat sucks. Do you think I will be more popular if I owned a boat that is in a magazine?
    I really want to be popular... :hammerhea

BADBLOWN572
    Yeah...why don't you ask your lil buddy RD who was the last man standing when I was down there...
    You Parker kids crack me up!
    Ok, you can live in your dream world, I will live in reality. Ask Shadow who plays the hardest. He knows.
    Ask anybody...I admit my boat sucks. Do you think I will be more popular if I owned a boat that is in a magazine?
    I really want to be popular... :hammerhea

Might help you out if they can get past your personality.

WetWillie
    You know I try and stay out of this stuff. I am a junior ball buster in training.
    Plus im dry . But HH does have a point. This picture does make me go hmmm?? :idea: Passing out in bed with a friend when your drunk would be ok. But taking off the drawers makes you wonder?? Did you take them off or did someone else??? mabe your wearing a joke strap?? Tell us please?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...uddle_copy.jpg
    As for my boat driving and backing skills. I have to admit I am a rookie. This is my first boat. So I have some things to learn I admit that!!
    But you have been driving sleds for years. Whats your excuse? Your shit is hooping all over the lake in the Pegged video?? :jawdrop:

Havasu Hangin'
    Ok, you can live in your dream world, I will live in reality. Ask Shadow who plays the hardest. He knows.
    We'll see...but you'll have to leave the wine coolers at home (with mom & dad).
    Might help you out if they can get past your personality.
    Actually, my personality is one of my better traits! :messedup:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast