Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Wake Board Boats?

Jake W2
    What the hell does a Wake board boat have to do with Hot Boats?
    Jake

XtrmWakeborder
    wow maybe i should change my name haha i think malibu wakesetters are pretty hot boats though

Havasu_Jet_85
    Maybe the hot ladies that are on the wakeboard boats...

Mandelon
    My Lavey is an XTSki..... :notam:

27mtrcougar
    mandelon you have the best avator hands down. i have to watch it for 20 min everytime i run across it.

mbrown2
    I don't believe wakeboards qualify as a ***boat if the criteria is going fast, but fast is subjective...
    But this one hosts a very HOT Party of 14 in any cove any day of week... :wink: :wink:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...7Photo_124.JPG

XtrmWakeborder
    I don't believe wakeboards qualify as a ***boat if the criteria is going fast, but fast is subjective...
    But this one hosts a very HOT Party of 14 in any cove any day of week... :wink: :wink:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...7Photo_124.JPG
    Like i said...WAKESETTER!

Jake W2
    Just because the Girls on it are hot does not make the boat any hotter.
    Every one likes to Ski ,Wakeboard,or Tube ect, just thought this was a weird place for a turnament boat forum.
    Jake

mbrown2
    Just because the Girls on it are hot does not make the boat any hotter.
    Every one likes to Ski ,Wakeboard,or Tube ect, just thought this was a weird place for a turnament boat forum.
    Jake
    What the hell does Political Threads have to do with Hot Boats? Or Stereos or Trucks for that matter? ....but they all seem to have a place on ***boat forums.....I do not think Wake/Ski boats are hot boats, but they are closer to boating then political threads.

Up 4 River
    I don't think that this is a tournament wake board forum by any stretch of the imagination. The forum says in the beginning that it is for water skiier and wakeboarders. That criteria suits many of the board members and their chidren. I have seen countless ***boats here in the west that tow their chidren who wakeboard behing performance boats. They do it because it's fun, enjoyable and that's what their family has. 99% of the people on these boards are ***boat people at heart, but some may have gotten away from skiing and this may allow them to meet some people that enjoy it and they may be able to meet up. At the same time many parent's on these boards have kids that want to wakeboard and this will allow them a place to find out information about boards, binding, gear, rules and what it safe and not safe for them to allow their children to wear or do.
    I personally am a river person at heart and love to water ski. I do however enjoy wakeboarding for the variety that it adds to my days at the river and the opportunity to try something new. I do not have a wakeboard boat so I will normally hitch a ride with a buddy who has one or just go behind mine.
    I think this forum is here with good intentions and is not trying to get away from its ***boat roots, but is expanding its offereings by giving the ***boater's additional information when we need it. I'm excited to see it here and hope I'm able to meet some new ski lovers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast