Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champange Jello Shots

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Well last nite just sitting around I decided to try Champange in my jello. :idea: I used Strawberry-Kiwi and OH MY GOSH... They are REALLY GOOD. I think I am going to try Rasberry next.... SOOOOOO Her454 GEt ready for NYE for lots of Jello shots :mix: By the way Her, it was really great seeing you again. Don't be a stranger

phebus
    Those sound like HURLO shots. I wouldn't think too many of those would feel real good the next day. I'll stick to vodka!!

Debbolas
    I may have to try that :idea:

Jordy
    I don't think those would have enough kick for T. She's more of an Everclear kind of Jello shot girl.

MsDrmr
    well it just so happens I have a $30.00 bottle of champagne at home....Think I know what I'll be doing with it.

Her454
    Well last nite just sitting around I decided to try Champange in my jello. :idea: I used Strawberry-Kiwi and OH MY GOSH... They are REALLY GOOD. I think I am going to try Rasberry next.... SOOOOOO Her454 GEt ready for NYE for lots of Jello shots :mix: By the way Her, it was really great seeing you again. Don't be a stranger
    LadyRat- Had a BLAST spending Christmas Eve with you! Thanks for the Jello SHots...they are the BEST JELLO SHOTS I've ever had. Carlene and I wanted to go make some more last night.....................AND we were going to sneak over and take them ALL out of your fridge and leave a note.......THANKS FOR THE JELLO SHOTS...but it was storming out and we were in our jammies.....LMAO.....................

Her454
    I don't think those would have enough kick for T. She's more of an Everclear kind of Jello shot girl.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I didnt think I'd like them either, but they are awsome!!!!

Jordy
    they are the BEST JELLO SHOTS I've ever had.
    Whatever... Fine, I'll see to it that they're the only jello shots you get, as the jello nazis on this side of the mountain have just cut you off.
    No jello for you.

Her454
    Whatever... Fine, I'll see to it that they're the only jello shots you get, as the jello nazis on this side of the mountain have just cut you off.
    No jello for you.
    :hammerhea :2purples:

Party Cat
    No jello for you.
    Yup....NO Jell-O for you.....
    and I even have a few dozen Watermelon ones in the fridge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast