Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

HDGRL
    Traci as soon as you get to work get them pictures up. When I see what I took pictures of Sat I'll send some if there is nothing incriminating.

Blown 472
    post them anyway.

HDGRL
    No way! I remember most of the day but not all. I did talk to Traci and she was kind enough to let me listen to the boats going by while I was sitting at a party in the rain and 50 degrees

Blown 472
    Aint she cool!

HDGRL
    Yes cool, but I wonder where she could be. Not like her to get to work late. Maybe too many vodka and cranberry. wink Boy, wouldn't one of them taste really good now Traci? That with a nice big greasy breakfast!

Blown 472

Her454
    HDGRL:
    Yes cool, but I wonder where she could be. Not like her to get to work late. Maybe too many vodka and cranberry. wink Boy, wouldn't one of them taste really good now Traci? That with a nice big greasy breakfast! Uggggggggh. Yes, Her454 is running very late, and slow today. Ouch. No pics today, having problems with my computer at home but I talked to BBT this morning and hopefully I can fix it tonight (If I dont go home and die). Pics are great and Red Bluff was a blast. Managed to avoid K-Flat and his camera all weekend too wink It was great meeting up with the Banderlog crew again and nice to meet all the folks that stopped by the pits and said hello.

Kindsvater Flat
    Her454:
    HDGRL:
    Yes cool, but I wonder where she could be. Not like her to get to work late. Maybe too many vodka and cranberry. wink Boy, wouldn't one of them taste really good now Traci? That with a nice big greasy breakfast! Uggggggggh. Yes, Her454 is running very late, and slow today. Ouch. No pics today, having problems with my computer at home but I talked to BBT this morning and hopefully I can fix it tonight (If I dont go home and die). Pics are great and Red Bluff was a blast. Managed to avoid K-Flat and his camera all weekend too wink It was great meeting up with the Banderlog crew again and nice to meet all the folks that stopped by the pits and said hello. Out of courtesy I didn't even bring my camara. So there. I shot like 4 or 5 videos but I'm not even going to post them because of all idiots running in front of the video cam.

Sangster
    How about a Nice little story then....

Kindsvater Flat
    Sangster:
    How about a Nice little story then.... One time at band camp......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast