Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N.san diego auto detailers

riverroyal
    any know a good one?North sd,carlsbad.I just fired mine :rollside:

ROZ
    Have one of Toby's maids or butlers do it..

riverroyal
    Have one of Toby's maids or butlers do it..
    I thought you were gonna say you were in the detail business now!!Someone will score ,all the girls at her work have nice cars,and they all need a detailer

JB in so cal
    I thought you were gonna say you were in the detail business now!!Someone will score ,all the girls at her work have nice cars,and they all need a detailer

riverroyal

at me homo,makes me nervous

JB in so cal
    at me homo,makes me nervous
    Wow! You sound like you have some river-dirty-poluted-air in your pie hole!

riverroyal
    everytime i go away,the shit talk starts,takes me week to catch up

TOBTEK
    im trying a new mobil guy Thursday...I'll let ya know. ALSO Tony @ WAXX IT in carlsbad is the greatest for customer service. He used to do alot of our cars at BMW. If you call and make an appointment, he will come to wifies work and pick up and deliver.... Dont remember his # but im sure 411 does.
    Are we doing K1 wed's night?
    ROZ..... whos the company to contact for SOLAR HEATing for the pool? HAD our first consultation tonight.... OUCH take it out of my BUTT :cry:

riverroyal
    im trying a new mobil guy Thursday...I'll let ya know. ALSO Tony @ WAXX IT in carlsbad is the greatest for customer service. He used to do alot of our cars at BMW. If you call and make an appointment, he will come to wifies work and pick up and deliver.... Dont remember his # but im sure 411 does.
    ROZ..... whos the company to contact for SOLAR HEATing for the pool? HAD our first consultation tonight.... OUCH take it out of my BUTT :cry:
    going?to your office or house?Does waxx it do cleaning at the office,not take the car?,,,fag,,,

JB in so cal
    I rest my case!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast