Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Daughters are our curse!!!!!

Mardonzi
    Teenage daughters are the curse of all fathers for the indicretions of our activities when we were growing up. My daughter had her now ex boyfriend force himself on her. I just spent the past 4 hours at the local medical facility getting her on the pill and having an OB-GYN doc explain to her (and me) all the things she has to do now that she is sexually active. Being as she kept it hidden from us when it first happened, there is no physical evidence that can be retrieved to prosecute so now all we can do is to hope that we won't become grandparents.... Now I know why it is I drink like I do!!!! :messedup:

LUVNLIFE
    Ass whipping is in need for that boy. My daughter is only five and it's going to kill me when she gets that age.

Kilrtoy
    Sorry to hear that, I agree an ass whooping is in order....

LUVNLIFE
    DID you get my mail suday? :hammer2:
    Was that aimed at me T and B? If so No I didn't

RiverKitty
    All I can think of is that movie...A Time To Kill!!!
    Sounds like someone needs a good A$$ Kicken!!! :umm:

Stupid Fast
    My daughter is 4.....I do belive if a man EVER EVER no mater how old she was....would be brought to justice some how some way.....It was bad enought haveing to scare the hell out of my younger sisters boyfreinds that did her badly......I realy can't imagine your rage! :burningm:

NashvilleBound
    Discrete pow-wow with the boy is needed to educate him.....friend of a friend...do not get yourself in trouble over it. I would offer my services but I wont be in your area till the first of Feb.

Stupid Fast
    Discrete pow-wow with the boy is needed to educate him.....friend of a friend...do not get yourself in trouble over it. I would offer my services but I wont be in your area till the first of Feb.
    Easier before the fact....I do belive much harder after.....

NashvilleBound
    Easier before the fact....I do belive much harder after.....
    Seriously! Either way it needs to be done. Disrespect is NOT acceptable.

MsDrmr
    I have never had a boyfriend force himself on me but I know what it feels like to be forced to do sexual acts that you don't want to do. Just assure her that you love her and that she does have the right to say "no" no matter who the person is weather or not she has been sexually active with that person or not. Right now...just love her with all you have.
    And from one parent to another,,,I am very sorry. I am the mother of one son and let me tell you, he is being raised so that he knows if he ever touches a woman or forces her to do anything I myself will kick his sorry ass. :devil: However, I am raising him to respect women so I doubt it will ever come to that......

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast