Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wanted jacuzzi gldn eagle suction piece

77charger
    I'm looking for a golden eagle housing mine is damagaged and in need of replacement i have the energizer kit so the suction piece is all i need.
    thanks.

RiverToysJas
    So....um Robert....How'd you damage it beyond repair? hehehehe.... J/K!
    RTJas

77charger
    it was welded about 20 years ago and that is why the shaft is not centered it is useable but will cuase rapid wear and stress on the other parts.basically im screwed til i find a housing. maybe i'll have a real motor for your boat sometime soon hehehehehehe.

pgf127rt
    77, i have a Jaccuzi pump complete,but, I don't know if it is a golden eagle or a hoot owl, give me some ideas what to look for and I will check it out today and let you know if it is the one you need, I do know that it is a sound case and the pump turns freely.

Kwicherbichen
    I'm looking for a skag for the Golden Eagle if someone has one lying around.
    Brian

77charger
    pgf one way to tell is if the hand hole cover is on the outside and they are long pumps.what area are you in im in fullerton if you are in so cal i can drive to take a look at it.

pgf127rt
    77, I will look at it tomorrow and check it out, I am in central Texas drive on down and bring the boat, the weather should be back in the 70's by the time you get here[ http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif]
    [This message has been edited by pgf127rt (edited December 12, 2001).]

77charger
    pgf you can reach me at 949 795-2719 during the day or at home there is a tag also on the bearing cap-housing area.should say 12yj on the tag.
    [This message has been edited by 77charger (edited December 12, 2001).]

pgf127rt
    77, I will check it in an hour or so and let you know, if mine isn't the one i will call Garry Snow at Performance and see if he has one.

pgf127rt
    77chg, I checked my pump and it is a w12j, the cleanout is inside the transom, so I called Garry and he has no parts for a jaccuzi, sorry I couldn't help you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast