Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now if I'd done it..........

Ziggy
    it would be a different tune in the house. Gripe, gripe, gripe! But since she didn't answer, its ok
    Next time the wife rags on me for not answering the phone :yuk: she will be softly reminded of the indiscretion :smile:

BarryMac
    it would be a different tune in the house. Gripe, gripe, gripe! But since she didn't answer, its ok
    Next time the wife rags on me for not answering the phone :yuk: she will be softly reminded of the indiscretion :smile:
    Be careful buddy, may not be worth the reminder...

MsDrmr
    I don't answer the phone very often, mr answers it all the time. He hates that I could care less who's on the phone calling and I hate it that evertime the phone rings he has to answer. :devil:
    I have to agree with GJB though, may not be worth the reminder :frown:

Ziggy
    I'll keep that trump-card safely tucked away until just the right moment ---I have a way to make her laugh at her own goofs :rollside:
    Ya see, she wanted me to call her but..................... :notam:

Stupid Fast
    I'll keep that trump-card safely tucked away until just the right moment ---I have a way to make her laugh at her own goofs :rollside:
    Do you give lessons? I try that shit and somehow I am the one that seems to be wrong :hammer2:

MsDrmr
    you sound like a wonderful hubby Zig,,your mrs is lucky

BarryMac
    Ya see, she wanted me to call her but..................... :notam:
    your a smart man, keep it for the right time...

Ziggy
    Do you give lessons? I try that shit and somehow I am the one that seems to be wrong :hammer2:
    Might be why I'm on my second marraige ---kidding. Its all in the timing and how its presented to her
    Thanks MrsDrmr---its a mutual feeling.

mike37
    all calls will be screened for approval before I can touch the phone

Stupid Fast
    Might be why I'm on my second marraige ---kidding. Its all in the timing and how its presented to her
    Thanks MrsDrmr---its a mutual feeling.
    Timing? Hmmm....I do need to work on that.... :hammerhea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast