Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: what i got for xmas

atomickitn
    OK SOOOO I FOUND THIS OLD ASS MANUEL I THINK IT SAYS 1942, NOTE;( TO SELF DONT LOOK AT THE PICS INSIDE ) read the manuell first,then ask questions second,,, if all else fails ask the wonderful lady your trying get with...................................... does anybody have any thing to add to this. dont want to screw this up ................thanks i think :rollside: :idea:

OGShocker
    Hey OG WHERES MINE!!! :devil:
    By the looks of your avatar, you already have two...

LHC30Victory
    Dont know about the instruction manual, I just look for knobs and buttons and try them. I'd start looking for the buttons and push them

atomickitn
    By the looks of your avatar, you already have two...
    see it helps to be a good boy,,,,sometimes :rollside:

atomickitn
    Dont know about the instruction manual, I just look for knobs and buttons and try them. I'd start looking for the buttons and push them
    i think i should start with the wraping first,, what do you think :smile: :idea:

djunkie
    Can't help you with the directions but if you send her over here I'll play with her for a little while and see if I can figure her out. J/K :hammerhea Anyways she is a beautiful looking lady there and like the others have said be yourself. That usually works. By the way....does she have a sister?

NOTALENT
    roses and those shiny rock things...haha. oh yeah..and dont forget to be urself...
    Hey OG WHERES MINE!!! :devil:
    ahh..man..thats old school...I need something up to date.. :wink: I actually found one or two I am workin on..but the problem is them plus many more will be at the new years party!!! I cant wait to see how bad this blows up in my face@!!!! :hammerhea

NOTALENT
    see it helps to be a good boy,,,,sometimes :rollside:
    haha..yeah just be nice..take them out..they tell there friends and all of the sudden they love ya two..screw one over ...and ur ****ed!!

atomickitn
    Can't help you with the directions but if you send her over here I'll play with her for a little while and see if I can figure her out. J/K :hammerhea Anyways she is a beautiful looking lady there and like the others have said be yourself. That usually works. By the way....does she have a sister?
    well since im newly single im still getting back to being myself,,,happy smileyyy fun sometimes stupid, but dont quote me on that :rollside: :rollside:

atomickitn
    haha..yeah just be nice..take them out..they tell there friends and all of the sudden they love ya two..screw one over ...and ur ****ed!!
    hey man keep up the good fight........ i heard as long as there happy they give in

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast