Thread: HEY HUD,is that bubble deck in needles vac. thread 4 sale?

Sanger D
    Hey hud ,happy new year.Wish I could make it to cfw thiswknd but no go,have fun and blow that place bro. Anyways,is that bubble deck 4 sale in the vac. thread and what is the story on it.It would look real nice behind my new truck I got for xmas.Would appreciate any info if ya could.Thanks and happy new year you lucky bastards!!!!.
    Sanger D

Speedin' Ian
    That boat is not for sale, it belongs to Forum member Sangerboy and he just finished completely restoring it.

I'm sure it's not for sale....C'mon! But this Howard is.....C'mon!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...19brand_x1.JPG

Sanger D
    danm that thing looks sweet!!!.My ole lady loved that paint job,all her fav. colors.If it was ,she was gonna let me get it.Ithought it was a bubble deck circle runner,is it? or is it a runner.kudos to sangerboy cause that thing looks bitchin!!.oh,hey thanks hud but that howard looks a little pricey and my heart belongs to old sangers,I know , Ineed therapy but don,t we all,for runnin our bodies across the water at eccesive speeds?.thanks for gettin back to me guys and have a good and safe wknd at cfw.
    Sanger D

Sangerboy
    Ian and Hud are correct Sanger D, it is not for sale, I also have a weakness for old Sanger bubbledecks. You are correct in that it is a 1975 18'3" circle runner. I'll try and post some pictures of how the installation is coming along this weekend.

Brodie
    Hey hud ,happy new year.Wish I could make it to cfw thiswknd but no go,have fun and blow that place bro. Anyways,is that bubble deck 4 sale in the vac. thread and what is the story on it.It would look real nice behind my new truck I got for xmas.Would appreciate any info if ya could.Thanks and happy new year you lucky bastards!!!!.
    Sanger D
    Snager D you must be ILLINN....
    I alreadey done given SB a deposite for the Bubbeldeck,,,
    shes all mine boys,,,,just 132 more payements.
    Dang. thems a lot o months