Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling Ty Newton

On the video, he challenged us in the SS boat. I am certain there are many of us that will be in Burley. Hopefully Gordy will be on our side.

CircleJerk
    Someone tell me this Ty challenge is a joke...........Does he lurk..... here? Jerry.......what finals video?

CircleJerk
    Its possible that a whole bunch of PUSSY'S might be at BURLEY!!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
    Ya, I'm going.........so what's. . .your point?

Moneypitt
    The SS 70 boat is no joke. The Pfaff powered Canary boats haul the mail. The SS 70, 80, 801, and others are for real. Not taking anything away from Tony in K5, but those SS ers are always right on their game. If you're gonna do this deal at Burley, just remember who buys, er, ah , I mean follows the rules there!!..............MP
    PS heard a rumor the 80 boat will have a capsule for '05...........

I am answering the challenge for Phoenix. I know full well that Ty Newton is the best of the best. He called the K boats out and I am responding. I watch the SS boats in amazement at how well they run. The speeds they carry into the turns are unreal. Fact still remains, he called us scared. 3 laps, the long course in Phx at the season opener. $1000

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Someone tell me this Ty challenge is a joke...........Does he lurk..... here? Jerry.......what finals video?
    This went down at the Phx finals! I may have instigated this a little (not that I would ever do such a thing) The K-69 was supposed to be in attendance with Ty driving. The boat was a no show so I put the camera in Ty's face and asked him if he was skeeered. :devil: I did the same thing to Gordy. :rollside: Ty's response was that he offered to race the K's with the superstock but the K guys didn't want no part of it. Apparently they didn't ask Tony.
    If you guys are going to race Ty in Burley, beware, he drives a very fast prostock up there.
    Jerry

Matthew
    I'm taking Newton. He's was around back in the days when I used go with my cousins (Culps). The cat can drive!

Moneypitt
    Not to mention that Burley is Faulkner racing's own private test track. Jerry is right, the Burley race is the only place they run that PS boat, but the SS er may be faster than the PS.........Firebird, Tony better be on his game, cause Ty will be. I wonder if the 70 boat is getting a capsule too??

Brodie
    Dear Ty,
    I just watched you interview V drive Video I am very impressed by your skills
    Dang,,,,Toney called that boy out

dossangers
    We just play real hard.I think it would be fun to mill around BURLEY i would like to chase the K-69 around maybe push on the gas now and then!! Well see "SENOR"

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast