Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving to Arizona

plaster dave
    Ok so my girlfriend is fine with moving to Arizona so where is the best place to live in? I want a 30' deep garage if possible, about 2500 to 3500 sq. ft. I dont want to spend more than $350,000.00. Is this possible or am I dreaming?

Kilrtoy
    You can live like a king in Surprise for that price
    or Sun City
    They are both NORTHWEST pHOENIX......
    That is where we were looking, Love it there.....its all new

upsman105
    if you can find a house that is, or a lot, they go very quickly, we are on a lottery system, if you get picked you get the lot, if not keep looking.

plaster dave
    You can live like a king in Surprise for that price
    or Sun City
    They are both NORTHWEST pHOENIX......
    That is where we were looking, Love it there.....its all new
    That is where my friend is moving to Suprise but do they offer a garage like that, and how far is Suprise from Phoenix?

plaster dave
    if you can find a house that is, or a lot, they go very quickly, we are on a lottery system, if you get picked you get the lot, if not keep looking.
    damn really that is some bs

upsman105
    to get a garage like that you have to have a custom built, but if you can pay 350 you should be able to find something like that, Surprise is about 30 minutes northwest of downtown phx.

plaster dave
    to get a garage like that you have to have a custom built, but if you can pay 350 you should be able to find something like that, Surprise is about 30 minutes northwest of downtown phx.
    cool thanks for the info do you know the zip in Suprise I only ask because of your job thanks.

upsman105
    Yes the zip code is 85374, and I do live here, selling the house I'm in and moving to a new one at the end of Feb.

upsman105
    let me know if you need anything else.

Jordy
    Just remember, everything bad happens in the Avenues. That's why we call them the AveNEWS.
    For $350K you should be able to find something that would meet your specs. If nothing else, there are pockets of older neighborhoods with big lots and horse property (like where I am) where you can do whatever you want. I'm on just under 1/2 and acre and am in the middle of North Phoenix, like 15 minutes from downtown. They're building like crazy on the West Side, Sun City, Surprise area, but you're an hour out of downtown. Hell, they're building like crazy everywhere anymore, but there are lots of spots that are centrally located that would fit your need. West side, you are close to one lake. I'm pretty much in the middle of 3 lakes here.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast