Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CFW Fathers Day

Her454
    Who do we call to make reservations for that week, or are there any even available? Also, I cant find a map of the campsites anywhere...?

Jungle Boy
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is the CWF?

Her454
    Jungle Boy:
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is the CWF? JB, its Camp Far West Lake, home of the Hot Boats. There is an annual boat bash, BBQ, run what ya brung, grudge match kinda deal and its pretty big.

Chief 2 Wings
    Camp Far West Lake. wink

Kindsvater Flat
    Jungle Boy:
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is the CWF? Here are some pics of New Years Day CFW
    And there are some movies here Movies
    Still they don't compare to that last movie at Eagle!!! That was one wild ride.

Sangster
    Her454..They don't take reservations till April 1st.....I used to have a site map...but like everything else, I lost it......

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    We went to CFW yesterday, and the water level is the highest I have ever seen it. Nice and very full. I will post some pic's of it tomorrow.

Kindsvater Flat
    We stayed at site 12 in 2001 for fathers day. Personally it was to close to the bathrooms!! This year might be a day trip or just crash in the back of the truck on the beach(rocks).

Her454
    Sangster:
    Her454..They don't take reservations till April 1st.....I used to have a site map...but like everything else, I lost it...... Thanks, and if you find it or know of one, I could use it, I need to reserve for all of MLHB that week and also the week of July 4th. Is there a special # or just the main #? I wasn't sure if they were taking res yet and just didnt want to get caugh short eek! I'd have alot of people burningm at me....

Her454
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    We went to CFW yesterday, and the water level is the highest I have ever seen it. Nice and very full. I will post some pic's of it tomorrow. Great! Now we just need more rain to fill our lakes down here... eek!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast