Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Boat Show, 2006

BigDogIvan
    I'm trying to talk the wife into going to the LA show where there will be some real boats and harware to look at. We will see, If now I'm sure I will make any gatherings here around that time.

jdogginla
    NO way in hell........I took a flight and paid $$$ to stay at a resort to walk into some half ass boat show that had a bigger accessory section than boat section last year. NOT only that......but I had to pay to get into that pos show. Not sure if I'm just spoiled from going to the LA show on a regular basis but that phoenix show blows more doggie dick than frenchie.
    Enjoy it if you must attend..................oh and make sure you stop by the Kachina booth. At least Louie will get you tanked in a matter of about 30 min. LOL
    :yuk:

Mardonzi
    jordy's right. not a heck of alot to look at last year.Guess it's a good thing that I only did Hooters afterward then....

Sleek-Jet
    Sleek does have a point,,,, and who knows, we might actually get to meet him and trade Don Sitta 8422Z stories...
    22Z stories over a beer at Hooters sounds like a good idea... I have some 70802 stories and few 3 pacer stories as well.... I never got up in the T-craft.... don't let me forget the 414UM story either...

Holland
    NO way in hell........I took a flight and paid $$$ to stay at a resort to walk into some half ass boat show that had a bigger accessory section than boat section last year. NOT only that......but I had to pay to get into that pos show. Not sure if I'm just spoiled from going to the LA show on a regular basis but that phoenix show blows more doggie dick than frenchie.
    Enjoy it if you must attend..................oh and make sure you stop by the Kachina booth. At least Louie will get you tanked in a matter of about 30 min. LOL
    :yuk:
    Thats the truth... louie had me trashed within 30 minutes of the doors opening... That is the only thing that made that show tolerable. Does anyone know? Are they expecting a better turnout of vendors???

91nordic29
    22Z stories over a beer at Hooters sounds like a good idea... I have some 70802 stories and few 3 pacer stories as well.... I never got up in the T-craft.... don't let me forget the 414UM story either...
    and i can tell my TVC15 bravo turbo 689L stories as well!

Sane Asylum
    but that phoenix show blows more doggie dick than frenchie.
    Ya know.......That's funny....... And I don't care who ya are......

HotRod Sprint
    and i can tell my TVC15 bravo turbo 689L stories as well!
    You can also tell us why you didn't get off the couch and come out to the lake today for chili, burgers and dogs.
    Rod

Craig
    The Phoenix show does pale big time to the LA show We "locals" go just as an excuse to meet at Hooters 2 hours after we get into the show. Louie always has some interesting boats and there's maybe one or two more guys with booths that at least have some peformance boats, but the majority is cruising boats, ski boats and fishing stuff. Certainly not worth coming out of town to see.

Sane Asylum
    The Phoenix show does pale big time to the LA show We "locals" go just as an excuse to meet at Hooters 2 hours after we get into the show. Louie always has some interesting boats and there's maybe one or two more guys with booths that at least have some peformance boats, but the majority is cruising boats, ski boats and fishing stuff. Certainly not worth coming out of town to see.
    I'll summarize..........It sucks......6 million chopper gun boats and a marinemax display......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast