Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Phoenix Boat Show, 2006

Chico&Zeus
    Plan on Saturday, first going to Phoenix open, got greenskeeper tickets, we'll drink it up all afternoon there, then head to the show later in the afternoon, check out all the bass trackers and roll bar boats as usual, then hit Hooters for dinner. Hope there are a few good displays anyway :cry:

Holland
    Damn it...
    Just found out... The Baseball league in my area scheduled try-outs for that Saturday... eeessshhhhhh Oh well. It will save me money anyway... Right???

AZJD
    I think that I'll hit the show about 5 on Saturday the 4th, then maybe a trip across the street to Hooters afterwards......
    Might just see ya there Glen, I think I'm still allowed in that one! We will give ya a call saturday!

Magic34
    Must be my lucky day.
    I won't be working the show after all.
    Have fun everyone!

ThongMagnet
    Why is it Phoenix Boat Show can't get any Hot Boat MFG's. I talked with Eliminator and they are not showing up this year. :cry:
    I think Lake Pleasent needs to hold a boat show. With two marinas to compete for the business now, I think this should be the last year of it being downtown.

LakeRacer
    Why is it Phoenix Boat Show can't get any Hot Boat MFG's. I talked with Eliminator and they are not showing up this year. :cry:
    I think Lake Pleasent needs to hold a boat show. With two marinas to compete for the business now, I think this should be the last year of it being downtown.
    No manufacturers at the show because it is a "dealers" show only.

Mardonzi
    Well, I know for a fact that we won't be able to make it down for Friday night,,, I'm stuck working in New Mexico till around 4 pm,,,

ThongMagnet
    No wonder I have not been back for quite a few years. After seeing what you get in LA compared to the limited selections in Phoenix. :yuk:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234