Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: F***** Mexicans

Kilrtoy
    Its now midnight and they are screaming VIVA MEXICO and then shooting off a whole shit load of rounds.
    Take your ass back to mexico you pieces of shit...... :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:

TheLurker
    Where are you at TJ...J/K
    In a lot of neighborhoods you might as well be in Mexco because you cant get them to speak english.

Kilrtoy
    Actually YES, i feel like it. I just moved to a temporary house and it is very close to a less than nice neighborhood. So now I have to hear this crap.....

MOBrien
    Hey Lurker.....nice Skater in your signature. I took that pic! Are you the one that bought it from Drew several weeks ago?

TheLurker
    Yes I am .
    Thanks for the pic. it is the only one I have on the computer
    People keep asking me what was the location where the picture was taken.
    Where was it???

dmontzsta
    I am in Moreno Valley, none of that shit. Just me letting off shit in the streets that almost blow windows out.
    Went to the store to get some alchohol and there were some nazis there, swatzticas (if that is how its spelled) and White Power tattood all over...
    No viva Mexico here, although it doesnt bother me.

CJ
    Its now midnight and they are screaming VIVA MEXICO and then shooting off a whole shit load of rounds.
    Take your ass back to mexico you pieces of shit...... :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:
    I guess my six year old son is a piece of shit 'cause he is a quarter Mexican? My wife 'cause she is half?

Kilrtoy
    I guess my six year old son is a piece of shit 'cause he is a quarter Mexican? My wife 'cause she is half?
    Well that is not what I wrote, but if they are blasting gun shots in to the air and screaming viva mexico, then yes they are. But I doubt they are doing that.

CJ
    No guns here. They are tucked in whild I have been tinting my Havasu garage windows to better protect my boat and garage from the late day summer heat.
    I agree with your first statement 100%!!

Kilrtoy
    Good luck on your window tint , just don't let the wife do it, We all know how mexicans do it, it will be done in tin-foil, with a blanket over it......... JUST KIDDING

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast