Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Years Everyone...and All ....

FRENCHIE
    MY BEAUMONT PEEPS ALSO!!!! :wink: I want to thank you and you know who you are for all the kind words, support, and advise the last almost month!!!
    People i dont even know that well, that i caught a few posts of them thinking of me....ColeTR1, A Catered Life, Performance 19, MrsCp19, Hootersled, Phebus to name a few!
    Be safe, dont drink and drive, and most of all............"RUN IT HARD...UNTIL FRENCHIE RETURNS!" This will keep me smiling!!!
    Hope to be back soon, and drop a "welcome back party/B-day party" possibly in March, to get all my 'BEAUMONT' PEOPLE rolling again!!
    " HAPPY NEW YEARS! LEON, 'L', FRENCHIE!!" :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

hoolign
    Well i aint from Beaumont but ...right back atcha

Unforgiven
    Frenchie!Happy New Years Buddy!!give the wife a kiss for me....EddieMY BEAUMONT PEEPS ALSO!!!! :wink: I want to thank you and you know who you are for all the kind words, support, and advise the last almost month!!!
    People i dont even know that well, that i caught a few posts of them thinking of me....ColeTR1, A Catered Life, Performance 19, MrsCp19, Hootersled, Phebus to name a few!
    Be safe, dont drink and drive, and most of all............"RUN IT HARD...UNTIL FRENCHIE RETURNS!" This will keep me smiling!!!
    Hope to be back soon, and drop a "welcome back party/B-day party" possibly in March, to get all my 'BEAUMONT' PEOPLE rolling again!!
    " HAPPY NEW YEARS! LEON, 'L', FRENCHIE!!" :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Her454
    HI FRENCHIE......YOU'VE BEEN MISSED! Have a wonderful New Year and know we are thinking of you,
    Traci

welk2party
    Happy New Year Brutha!

TCHB
    Happy New Years to you and family!!!!!

dmontzsta
    Happy New Years Frechie!

redi4fun
    Hope all is well for you and yours Leon. :clover:
    Happy New Year

HOOTER SLED-
    What up BRUTHAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Cool of you to drop in. Keep handling your biz and come back strong. Dam Run is just around the corner. We'll keep it warm here for ya. Give a shout if you're gonna head to the L.A. Boat Show. Take care, Happy New Year to you and the wifee. Be safe.
    HOOTER
    Jason

slink
    Happy New Years My Sw Brother

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast