Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Washington St Roll Call

77468sleekcraft
    I Want To Get An Early Start On Trying To Get Some Kind Of Bash Started For This Summer Or What Ever..-------------chris

CircleJerk
    Mr. Sleekster: You are more than welcome to join our happy eastern Washington group. We are having two West coat Wa. races this year and plan 6 races for 2005. However, we have the whole month of August off from competition. One idea FiveO had was to do a weekend campout and boat polish with the families. I feel jets and v-drives could coexist somewhere other than side by side circle racing. Hey, the noise would be great.............no? We have got a while to decide the site, so what's your input? FlatRat has a good spot in western Montana also.

77468sleekcraft
    Sounds Good,my Family Owns A Cabin On Blue Lake Witch Is A Couple Of Miles Before Sun Lakes ,plenty Of Camping Space For All.iwill Put A Couple Of Pics Up. :d

voodooCanoe
    Is there room for all of use at the cabin??

72 superlite
    How bout at Boyds Banks Lake Racers reunion, and races. I'll be there with the Sanger in tow. Lots of camping and lots of lake. Whats new cj? Are you having this event this year?

boatguy222
    How bout at Boyds Banks Lake Racers reunion, and races. I'll be there with the Sanger in tow. Lots of camping and lots of lake. Whats new cj? Are you having this event this year?
    Rick,
    It's June 18 & 19, Fathers day weekend, it a v-drive event but all ***boater will be welcome.

CircleJerk
    Hi Rick, yes that boat guy is always right.......I was thinking of a pure fun and sun campout other than a race site, for our not too busy August!

CircleJerk
    Is there room for all of use at the cabin??
    Hey Voo, how about Columbia Drag Boat schedule? Is there a possible joint race near in August? Sure would like to coexist with you guys, for old times sake....

Five-O
    In the month of Aug I will be planning a get together on the Pend Oreille (Ponderay) river in Laclede Idaho. There is a nice campground on the river with a good cove for boats to park. Laclede is half way between Sandpoint and Priest River, or about 70 miles from Spokane. I will be working on this as time goes on and letting people know the dates.

77468sleekcraft
    there is room for some campers but i bet we could reserve camps spots at one of the three resorts.man it would be sweet to get a whole bunch of people there.. :hammerhea

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast