Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My friend just got car jacked 30 minutes ago!

Phat Matt
    He was going to pick up a pizza at Dominos in Loma Linda when a mexican guy with a shaved head walked up to his truck and tapped on the window. He asked him if he had a light and my friend said he didn't smoke. He looked around, stepped back and pulled out a gun. He asked him where the keys were and my friend said the ignition. He told him to start the car, get out, and don't look at him. The guy was pointing a gun at him the whole time. He got out and walked away. The guy took off. He's talking to the police right now.
    Moral of the story. Have your pizza delivered. :wink:

BLOWN HOWARD
    He was going to pick up a pizza at Dominos in Loma Linda when a mexican guy with a shaved head walked up to his truck and tapped on the window. He asked him if he had a light and my friend said he didn't smoke. He looked around, stepped back and pulled out a gun. He asked him where the keys were and my friend said the ignition. He told him to start the car, get out, and don't look at him. The guy was pointing a gun at him the whole time. He got out and walked away. The guy took off. He's talking to the police right now.
    Moral of the story. Have your pizza delivered. :wink:
    I would have started the truck then reached under my seat and pulled out my gun and shot his ass, ****ing people cant buy there own shit these days :lightsabe

ahhell
    At least he did the right thing....live to tell about it

TheLurker
    Dam Matt you are having some shitty experiences for the Christmas season :frown:

Kilrtoy
    At least he is ok, that is the important thing, he can replace the vehicle, We just had this chat a couple of days ago on here...... Always be prepared for the worst...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...11DSC00502.JPG

Phat Matt
    How crazy is that? In Loma Linda too! By the way, it was "Dr Feniks'" brother.

Phat Matt
    At least he is ok, that is the important thing, he can replace the vehicle, We just had this chat a couple of days ago on here...... Always be prepared for the worst...
    I'd jack her.

OutCole'd
    At least he did the right thing....live to tell about it
    Ain't that the truth?

BLOWN HOWARD
    Hey Kilr is that in her car or yours?????? So i know wich car not to jack :2purples:

Kilrtoy
    I carry alot more than that ......

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast