Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Chargers

UnionJack
    Who will be at the game on Saturday? I have an LA City Fire test on saturday morning, but will be there. Just wondering if any ***boaters will be there?

jdogginla
    I'll be there................San Diego Super Chargers!@#$% :boxed:
    Think I'm taking the train down.........then the trolley to the Stadium. Allows for more drinking :hammer2:

UnionJack
    We took the trolly to yesterdays game, not bad I made 8 games this year

ULTRA28
    I'll be there. I did the trolley thing a couple weeks ago, worked pretty good not having to fight traffic. I think I'll take the motorhome this week though.

Moe_Havi
    Chargers beat a weak Jet team and then roll into Pitt to knock off Big Ben and Co.

Brady Bunch
    Me and GrapeApe will be there! We tailgate in J3...... Jets are going to get spanked!

jdogginla
    Who's game for meeting up tailgaiting in a section a couple of hours before the game. I know there is no official "tailgaiting" allowed, but we can all meet up for drinks and food..........and then an ass beating of the JETS! :lightsabe

Brady Bunch
    Who's game for meeting up tailgaiting in a section a couple of hours before the game. I know there is no official "tailgaiting" allowed, but we can all meet up for drinks and food..........and then an ass beating of the JETS! :lightsabe
    Sure tailgating is allowed. You just cannot take up extra spaces before game time!
    John, where are you going to be?

Boat Loan Guy
    I will be there with about 8 of are freinds, cant wait to see the Chargers kick some Jets butts.....

jdogginla
    Sure tailgating is allowed. You just cannot take up extra spaces before game time!
    John, where are you going to be?
    That's what I meant by no "official".........back in the day you could set up shop in the spot next to you. But when they banned it, they called it "no official tailgating"......anyways where we sett'm up camp Hot Boat! :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast