Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm on the wagon..not by choice either!

hoolign
    Got myself in a bit a shit on new years, someone was running off at the mouth to the woman, he got dropped, I got arrested, spent new years in the clink, charged with assault, conditions of release was, promise to appear, and no intoxifying substances..I 'm not sure it's manditory for cops to be in the new years mood! I may have to change my name from "Hooligan" to somthing like "the pacifist" :burningm:

UnionJack
    It happens, my wife and I do the same every year and take sometime off the booze

Mrs.Racer277
    Got myself in a bit a shit on new years, someone was running off at the mouth to the woman, he got dropped, I got arrested, spent new years in the clink, charged with assault, conditions of release was, promise to appear, and no intoxifying substances..I 'm not sure it's manditory for cops to be in the new years mood! I may have to change my name from "Hooligan" to somthing like "the pacifist" :burningm:
    Wow. That sucks. Hope everything turn out OK for you. Sounds like the guy deserved it though. :boxingguy

HCS
    Last time I dropped someone I split without notice. I found out later after the guy came to he wanted to hunt me down. He wasn't such a wuss that he press charges. He just wanted another chance at me. Which hasn't happen.
    Yet. :crossx:

Tom Brown
    Wow, hoolign.

hoolign
    It's bullshit though, now I gotta get a lawer, it seemed like the cop was on his side..this asshole costs me new years in the bucket!..it was 12:50 when i got printed...right when the party was gettin good! and just cause I'm not a small guy they pin ya and stand on ya like they are practicing for a calf roping contest! :burningm:

Boozer
    It's bullshit though, now I gotta get a lawer, it seemed like the cop was on his side..this asshole costs me new years in the bucket!..it was 12:50 when i got printed...right when the party was gettin good! and just cause I'm not a small guy they pin ya and stand on ya like they are practicing for a calf roping contest! :burningm:
    I heard Canadian jail is like the hilton.

hoolign
    Last time I dropped someone I split without notice. I found out later after the guy came to he wanted to hunt me down. He wasn't such a wuss that he press charges. He just wanted another chance at me. Which hasn't happen.
    Yet. :crossx:
    This guy was just an ass, kept hitting in the woman, I told him and she told him a couple of times to beat it..he said "i'll beat you" then he was on the floor, he got up and left, 10 minutes later cops were there with him, off I went

hoolign
    I heard Canadian jail is like the hilton.
    Not the city buckets, especially on new years..not a likeable sort!

HCS
    This guy was just an ass, kept hitting in the woman, I told him and she told him a couple of times to beat it..he said "i'll beat you" then he was on the floor, he got up and left, 10 minutes later cops were there with him, off I went
    That's chicken shit. The bummer is assalt can be costly. My buddy got charged. It cost him $5000.00 and probation. They can lock you up. But if it's your first offence it's not very likely.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast