Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Those of You Who Forgot Your Manners

topless
    I was going to have a big swingers party and invite you but never got an RSVP from any of you. You were all invited too. (except dirty old man) You were all getting dinner too that cost 500.00 per plate and all the girls were getting prizes as well. You all know who you are. How rude.

HOOTER SLED-
    I was going to have a big swingers party and invite you but never got an RSVP from any of you. You were all invited too. (except dirty old man) You were all getting dinner too that cost 500.00 per plate and all the girls were getting prizes as well. You all know who you are. How rude.
    I guess I will RSVP now. Seeing that I will be the so called prize for ALL the ladies. I will need to be there. :devil: :devil: :devil:

MR HARLEY
    Where do I send my RSVP

pixilatedpussy
    I sent my RSVP...............secretly! :220v:

maxwedge
    What about the $50 alcohol cap?

hoolign
    Show me your tits

Cole Trickle
    I RSVPed when I licked your huge breasts on Halloween!!! :crossx: (I still have lint in my mouth)

76ANTHONY
    PARTY AT TOPLESS' HOUSE im there, even if i have to break in... :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
    PARTY AT TOPLESS' HOUSE im there, even if i have to break in... :crossx:
    You might get too drunk and end up in one of the stables with the horses. :rollside:

topless
    I RSVPed when I licked your huge breasts on Halloween!!! :crossx: (I still have lint in my mouth)That was paper towel smegma.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast