Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken CHEBY truck update

Kilrtoy
    So the Dealer calls the wife back and says it is a bad amp. Ok so what now she says. the dealer replies we will order it and it will be done tommorrow night , maybe the following morning. They now offer a rent a car.
    Well a few mintues later the wife gets a call from the dealer(2ND). They state the part is on back order and it may be in next week, month possibly 3 months. She says ARE YOU SERIOUS, they reply yes it can take up to three months to get the part. So They tell her we will disconect the part and bring your truck back to you.....She says Fine do that and call me when the part comes in.
    So they show up at my house and it is at this time they inform my wife that they did not disconnect the broken part as to we would have zero stereo, onstar or cell phone. So the wife tells them , ok take the truck back and take the new part out of one of your trucks on the floor. They replied we cant do that what happens when someone wants to test drive the truck and listen to the stereo. So she replies
    What you are saying is you only care about me before I buy the truck, but once I buy it, i'm screwed and just have to deal with it. Well she received no answer. Damn the service at CHEBY is like some boat manufacutres around here.
    So I have my broken truck back still unfixed.....
    THANKS CHEBY
    NOTE, this is not Jay, but a dealer by my house.....
    Also the wife asked since there is such a back order, it this a problem with all your trucks and the answer is YES,
    With that said, when I was there last week, why did they not tell me this last week.
    What has happened to CUSTOMER SERVICE????????????????

dmontzsta
    You know what sucks is they would give you the world to get you to buy it, but after that they dont care. (Not pointing at Photoglu either) I know the situation of him being too far. I meant, all dealers but him.

SHOTKALLIN
    Preach on!!! Maybe if you made a sign that said CHEVY HAS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE and put it on your truck and park it in front of the dealer they might give you the part off the new truck???

MAINEVENT
    What has happened to CUSTOMER SERVICE????????????????
    Whats that??????? :notam:
    Thats sucks big time :devil:

beer hunter
    Shoulda stuck with Ford KT :hammerhea

Dribble
    Actually, what really sucks is you posted a thread without a picture of the wife.

MOBrien
    Damn that really sucks. CS just isn't what it used to be. At least not when you need it. Like you said, they're always so damn friendly and helpful BEFORE the sale. Then it's "thanks for your money, don't come back unless you want another one". Friggin JO's.
    your ass must hurt like hell about now! I hope you didn't stoke the same dealer with the purchase of that vette....they obviously don't deserve it.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Shoulda stuck with Ford KT :hammerhea
    yeah what he said

JustMVG
    Do we really want to see a pic of his Mrs. Mad? The smile is too nice to ever want to see a frown on that face, i just want to know how the parts guy can say he can't to her, most other guys would have probably gone outta their way for her.
    MVG

spectras only
    Shabby-Chebby Kilr :hammerhea . Make a sign and let your lovely wife protest in her defiant shirt in front of the dealership :wink: .That should bring some action

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast