Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DCB's new 29' Cat

WetWillie
    Stopped by Daves today to see what he had going on.. I also took the digital camera hoping to get some pictures of the new 29' cat he is building. Dave took me back to this little workshop and there were to guys plugging away on the new Plug. I asked Dave if I could take some pics and he mentioned that he really didnt want any pics taken at this time. He wants to release the pictures in due time! So no pics to share!
    I asked him what Charley had up his sleave and he told me!! Charley twin 300's come on! hahahah (kidding) Actually the way Dave talkes about setting up one with twin 300's sounds prety bitchen!! Anyway he has the first 3 sold already and wanted to know if I wanted to own 4th one. I mentioned the ID of a TOURQE 1300 in it and said the first one going out will get a Tourqe 1000.
    Damn what is a guy to do!!! Check book is burning a hole in my pocket!
    WW wink

Charley
    Spend it man..... just blow yer wad all over yourself

Charley
    Hey Willie.... what did you think of the lines on the plug?

SmartMoney
    Oh &^&^$#$!! A 29 DCB cat.... How much?!?!?!?
    I am sure this Cat will be bitchen!!!!!!

WetWillie
    I thought it was incredible!!
    But I love all of Daves stuff! Its a big boat!
    and would be great for my little ones!
    But a little to large for the lower colorado area!
    WW

Charley
    dont you wimp out on me now WW.. I thought you were buying one!!!! I need to know how it drives before I buy one hehehehe

TOBTEK
    W/W.....when I was there also last week Dave was showing me a buch of photo's of the 29 on his computer, thing looks awesome. So if a new F26 with twin 300x's is 130ish thousand what is the 29 going for? Sounds like I should be working for you! I can bearly afford a little mach22 outboard starter boat

Charley
    Tobtek... retail on an F-29 with twin300's should be in the 160k-175k range but thats RETAIL!

Reaper1
    WetWillie, With that wad your showin on your avatar you should have no problem pickin up a new 29. wink

Charley
    Reaper1:
    WetWillie, With that wad your showin on your avatar you should have no problem pickin up a new 29. wink That wad of cash is just 20's he couldnt even buy the Heads on the Torq motor he wants!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast