Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam** 2004 26 Laveycraft For Sale**

CARGUY
    Before I get flamed about pictures, digital camera is down. Camera will be fixed by fri and saturday I will be in Havasu taking extensive pictures that will be available sunday. So if you are interested shoot me a pm and I will get pictures to you on sun, or if you want to look at it sat let me know as I will be in Havasu.
    2004 Laveycraft 26 cuddy/open bow
    496 H.O. 425 h.p.(bone stock motor)
    Bravo One
    Drive shower
    Aqua step ladder
    Drop out seat bolsters
    Custom stereo installed by Laveycraft(6 spkrs, 2 12's, 2 amps all rockford)
    Dual batteries
    Elec Hatch
    Custom Zieman trailer
    Bimini Top
    Custom Cover
    Approx 28 hours on boat(all fluids changed, drive aligned, and complete service done at 18 hours)
    Boat always stored inside in Havasu
    All life vests, dock lines, bumpers, extinguishers included.
    $68,000.00--FIRM 80K invested. Third child and a changing schedule forces sale.
    I have made several friends on these boards and want this boat to go to a "Hot Boat Family". Boat will go in Trader next week for 72K. It kills me to sell it but what can you do!!
    Thanks and sorry about pictures.
    Dave

CARGUY
    I now have pictures but don't know how to load them on here!! So if you would like pictures shoot me a p.m. and I will e-mail them to you.
    Thanks
    Dave

phebus
    If you would like me to post a few for you, email them to me. ricksurkin@cox.net

cc322
    Very clean boat. One thing I have noticed is the market is really soft right now, I wonder if it has it the new boat sales as well. Good luck

CBLavey
    An absolute thing of beauty...
    What speed does it run with the 496Mag HO?
    Good luck with the sale, sorry that it has to go.

Newcastle
    nice looking boat...i wish i was in a better position to take it off your hands

CARGUY
    Thanks for all the kind comments everyone, I do appreciate them.
    CBLavey--I have a 24p prop on it right now, and in ideal conditions it will see approx 63-65. I have heard of some guys seeing 68, but I never have.
    I hate to sell this boat but with the addition of our 3rd child and my 2 older daughters wanting to play soccer and dance this summer, boating is falling lower and lower down the activity food chain.
    I can't say enough about Laveycraft--both the company and the boat. They were awesome to deal with during the purchase, and the layout and construction of this boat is first class--very stable and no rattles. If I ever get back in to boating Lavey will be the first people I talk with.
    I am very motivated to sell, so we'll see what happens.
    Thanks again for all the positive comments.

CBLavey
    Carguy,
    My eight year old daughter dances and participates in gymnastics so I understand.
    Lavey's are as good as they get. Someone will be getting a great deal on your ride!

dimarcobros
    Up4River needs to get on this, I will send him a pm. This is his ideal boat that he can't stop talking about.
    Very nice boat by the way, should go quick.
    Congrats on the new child.
    DMB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast